Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    Do you have to pull the foreskin back first.. PLEASE! Do you have to pull the foreskin back during sexual intercourse? THERE'S YOUR ANSWER!
    Hmm. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nofronting)
    Hmm. :confused:
    lol, forget it.

ReputationRep:
    It's natural, everyone does it at some stage in their lives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    It's natural, everyone does it at some stage in their lives.
    Just because it is natural doesn't mean its necessarily right.. personally I think its gross.. hence the reason I don't do it.. but w/e its up to the person whether they want to or not.. as long as they do it in the privacy of their own home.

ReputationRep:
    Just because it is natural doesn't mean its necessarily right.. personally I think its gross.. hence the reason I don't do it.. but w/e its up to the person whether they want to or not.. as long as they do it in the privacy of their own home.
    By that token, you must agree with me that having sex is also gross. Or if not that, that grossness is nothing but a result of conditioning.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it gross?

you lot are a bunch of ******s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    Why is it gross?
    Those who lack maturity and social skills are always against it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Those who lack maturity and social skills are always against it
    Oooo, miaow!
    You know, I wish more girls would admit to masturbation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    Oooo, miaow!
    You know, I wish more girls would admit to masturbation.
    Perhaps thats simply because they dont masturbate! I thought it wasnt particuarlity common with girls? Hardly any of my female friends admit to it (yes, I have a very open group of friends!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Then I made her do it in front of me, but that's for another thread
    Woah boy! You 'made her' do it? Sounds a bit coercive!

And yes, that is for another thread. One about sexual adventures and such!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)

That bit wasn't the important bit of my post but I knew it'd get quoted :rolleyes: . It wasn't forced don't worry lol!

The ability to feel really really good with no side effects and very little mess why would anyone NOT do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    That bit wasn't the important bit of my post but I knew it'd get quoted :rolleyes: . It wasn't forced don't worry lol!

The ability to feel really really good with no side effects and very little mess why would anyone NOT do it?
    No mess?!? Have you ever actually masturbated?!?

My girlfriends comin over in about an hour. I'll show her this thread and see what she thinks!

ReputationRep:

Sexual adventures?

There's never been anything like that on UKL before!

ReputationRep:

My girlfriends comin over in about an hour. I'll show her this thread and see what she thinks!
    I'm sure she'll be coming over in an hour.

The question is will it be over you?

ReputationRep:

I said very little mess especially in the case of females which was the focus of the debate at present!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Sexual adventures?

There's never been anything like that on UKL before!
    It'd just be banned by an over-zealous mod! We are a 'family' board, despite the fact that almost everyone on here is in their teens or early 20s!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I said very little mess especially in the case of females which was the focus of the debate at present!
    Is the level of mess not proportionate to the success of the masturbation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    I'm sure she'll be coming over in an hour.

The question is will it be over you?
    I dont think so, unless I can get rid of mother and father. I'd like to see how that conversation would go: "Dad, do you mind going out for a walk or something? My girlfriend wants to masturabate over me. We shall not be long."

I dont fancy it!

ReputationRep:
    I dont think so, unless I can get rid of mother and father. I'd like to see how that conversation would go: "Dad, do you mind going out for a walk or something? My girlfriend wants to masturabate over me. We shall not be long."

I dont fancy it!
    Maybe you should go over to hers and have a go!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.