Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    soz if theres been a thread similar to this but how many of u guys like the small skinny girls compared with average size. just that my m8's like this girl who's about 5ft and skinny but cute. i can't see attractiveness in this at all so wot makes u guys like small girls

ReputationRep:
    dunno because being small/slim and cute is feminine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    soz if theres been a thread similar to this but how many of u guys like the small skinny girls compared with average size. just that my m8's like this girl who's about 5ft and skinny but cute. i can't see attractiveness in this at all so wot makes u guys like small girls
    most of the guys in my sixth form go for the skinny girls which are busty

don't ask me why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    Theres this thing called Personal preferance. Its like asking a group of men who they think its more attractive, Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears, youll get a pretty 50/50 split. And maybe she isnt that attractive, but hes aiming low in order to achieve success?

ReputationRep:
    but it is possible to be short and still have a few curves you know, just petite. small but perfectly formed.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    Theres this thing called Personal preferance. Its like asking a group of men who they think its more attractive, Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears, youll get a pretty 50/50 split. And maybe she isnt that attractive, but hes aiming low in order to achieve success?
    shes attractive but just really small i used to fancy her but that was like 5 years ago but she doesn't seem to have grown up lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    but it is possible to be short and still have a few curves you know, just petite. small but perfectly formed.
    oh yeh,those girls usually turn me on !

ReputationRep:
    only thing i dont like about small girls is that i have to like bend down to kiss them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rayban)
    only thing i dont like about small girls is that i have to like bend down to kiss them...
    How tall are you? and what do you consider small?

ReputationRep:
    im 5 foot 1 and petite and my bf is 6 foot!
    from wot ive heard from male friends petite girls are attractive bcoz they seem more girly and make men feel more masculine?
    they must jus b sayin that 2 make me feel better lol

oh wel...i think gd things come in small packages
    wel...as far as height is concerned

ReputationRep:
    I have no particular preference as I think every girl has some attractive qualities. However, my girlfriend is smaller than me, though not by a lot. When she wears heels we're almost the same height (although she's still a bit smaller).

ReputationRep:
    It's not important really, I wouldn't base a decision on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rayban)
    I'll second that! I'm 6' tall and i really do get backache if i have a short gf. On the other hand 90% of them have been quite a bit shorter than me. Hmm, have just destroyed my own logic, oh well! It is about personal preference though. Short or tall don't matter if you love them though!!

ReputationRep:
    which figure do you guys prefer?

i.e the poll(Cameron Diaz)
    The bell(Beyonce)
    The egg( Scarlet Johnson)

ReputationRep:
    The most important charectoristic of any girl is personality, attractivness just helps. The only girlfriend I nerarly had was as ugly as f*ck but she has still great and a very fun person to be with, thats better than being a boring person but really good lucking.

Of course being attractive and having a great persoanlity is even better.

Short girls generally aren't that much slimer than tallers girls, so tend to look fatter compared to their height.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    Short girls generally aren't that much slimer than tallers girls, so tend to look fatter compared to their height.
    :confused: Um ok...I'm 5'2 and as skinny as ****, I have a load of other small friends and they're also skinny, I was comparing my friend to this taller lass, they are no different in weight and my friend actually looks thinner...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    The most important charectoristic of any girl is personality
    oh yea right... if a really amazingly attractive girl and an ugly girl wiv worts and no teeth both tried it on wiv you who would you go for?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=wibble...]
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    The most important charectoristic of any girl is personalityQUOTE]

oh yea right... if a really amazingly attractive girl and an ugly girl wiv worts and no teeth both tried it on wiv you who would you go for?
    (and the ugly girl had a nicer personality....) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Erm I will do it with the good looking one, but also get friendly with the ugly one. If the ugly turns out to have a nicer persoanlity I would marry the ugly one, but play away with the good looking one. Its the best of the both worlds

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.