This discussion is closed.
horrorboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
soz if theres been a thread similar to this but how many of u guys like the small skinny girls compared with average size. just that my m8's like this girl who's about 5ft and skinny but cute. i can't see attractiveness in this at all so wot makes u guys like small girls
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
dunno because being small/slim and cute is feminine?
DazzYa6
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
soz if theres been a thread similar to this but how many of u guys like the small skinny girls compared with average size. just that my m8's like this girl who's about 5ft and skinny but cute. i can't see attractiveness in this at all so wot makes u guys like small girls
most of the guys in my sixth form go for the skinny girls which are busty

don't ask me why
serious stuff
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
Theres this thing called Personal preferance. Its like asking a group of men who they think its more attractive, Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears, youll get a pretty 50/50 split. And maybe she isnt that attractive, but hes aiming low in order to achieve success?
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
but it is possible to be short and still have a few curves you know, just petite. small but perfectly formed.

lou xxx
horrorboy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by serious stuff)
Theres this thing called Personal preferance. Its like asking a group of men who they think its more attractive, Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears, youll get a pretty 50/50 split. And maybe she isnt that attractive, but hes aiming low in order to achieve success?
shes attractive but just really small i used to fancy her but that was like 5 years ago but she doesn't seem to have grown up lol
dave124
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
but it is possible to be short and still have a few curves you know, just petite. small but perfectly formed.
oh yeh,those girls usually turn me on !
Rayban
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
only thing i dont like about small girls is that i have to like bend down to kiss them...
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Rayban)
only thing i dont like about small girls is that i have to like bend down to kiss them...
How tall are you? and what do you consider small?
icklehc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im 5 foot 1 and petite and my bf is 6 foot!
from wot ive heard from male friends petite girls are attractive bcoz they seem more girly and make men feel more masculine?
they must jus b sayin that 2 make me feel better lol

oh wel...i think gd things come in small packages
wel...as far as height is concerned
kingslaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have no particular preference as I think every girl has some attractive qualities. However, my girlfriend is smaller than me, though not by a lot. When she wears heels we're almost the same height (although she's still a bit smaller).
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's not important really, I wouldn't base a decision on it.
Pollo Loco
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Rayban)
I'll second that! I'm 6' tall and i really do get backache if i have a short gf. On the other hand 90% of them have been quite a bit shorter than me. Hmm, have just destroyed my own logic, oh well! It is about personal preference though. Short or tall don't matter if you love them though!!
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
which figure do you guys prefer?

i.e the poll(Cameron Diaz)
The bell(Beyonce)
The egg( Scarlet Johnson)
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The most important charectoristic of any girl is personality, attractivness just helps. The only girlfriend I nerarly had was as ugly as f*ck but she has still great and a very fun person to be with, thats better than being a boring person but really good lucking.

Of course being attractive and having a great persoanlity is even better.
Harry Potter
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Short girls generally aren't that much slimer than tallers girls, so tend to look fatter compared to their height.
deep_shadows
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Harry Potter)
Short girls generally aren't that much slimer than tallers girls, so tend to look fatter compared to their height.
:confused: Um ok...I'm 5'2 and as skinny as ****, I have a load of other small friends and they're also skinny, I was comparing my friend to this taller lass, they are no different in weight and my friend actually looks thinner...
wibble...
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
The most important charectoristic of any girl is personality
oh yea right... if a really amazingly attractive girl and an ugly girl wiv worts and no teeth both tried it on wiv you who would you go for?
wibble...
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
[QUOTE=wibble...]
(Original post by amazingtrade)
The most important charectoristic of any girl is personalityQUOTE]

oh yea right... if a really amazingly attractive girl and an ugly girl wiv worts and no teeth both tried it on wiv you who would you go for?
(and the ugly girl had a nicer personality....) :rolleyes:
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Erm I will do it with the good looking one, but also get friendly with the ugly one. If the ugly turns out to have a nicer persoanlity I would marry the ugly one, but play away with the good looking one. Its the best of the both worlds
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (42)
7.64%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (43)
7.82%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (131)
23.82%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (75)
13.64%
No, nothing has changed (172)
31.27%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (87)
15.82%

Watched Threads