Samsung galaxy s5 or iphone 5s?

Watch this thread
hzeey16
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
so im getting a new phone and dont know which one to decide on... what do u think? anyone know the pros and cons of both these phones?
give me info
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
don't get the iPhone 5s yet cause the iPhone 6 is coming out soon
hzeey16
Rep:
(Original post by give me info)
don't get the iPhone 5s yet cause the iPhone 6 is coming out soon
haha i aint that rich..
do u know how much it costs?
Mr.Econometrics
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by hzeey16)
haha i aint that rich..
do u know how much it costs?
Wait till the iPhone 6 comes out, then buy the 5S. A lot of people will want to get rid of their iPhone 5S to get the 6, take advantage of this and grab yourself one a lot cheaper than the price that they normally sell at.
give me info
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
oh my bad, i think you should get the s5.I got mine last week and it's quite good, but if you want to get the 5s then you should wait for a while cause when the 6 comes out the price will drop
hzeey16
Rep:
oh my bad, i think you should get the s5.I got mine last week and it's quite good, but if you want to get the 5s then you should wait for a while cause when the 6 comes out the price will drop
yeah i know,
see the thing is i love samsung and all. you can easily get all the apps for free by downloading the snapz market. However, its biiigg maaan like woah. Literally bigger than my face
jameswhughes
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Wait until the launch of the iPhone 6 on Tuesday before you do anything.
give me info
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
yeah i know,
see the thing is i love samsung and all. you can easily get all the apps for free by downloading the snapz market. However, its biiigg maaan like woah. Literally bigger than my face
lol, the big screen is why i bought this over the 5s
hzeey16
Rep:
lol, the big screen is why i bought this over the 5s
haha seriously, damn such hard decisions in life. The samsung galaxy has an amazing picture quality tho. it'll be good for snapchat
HAnwar
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
haha seriously, damn such hard decisions in life. The samsung galaxy has an amazing picture quality tho. it'll be good for snapchat
This is why I would recommend the s5 definitely
willpringle
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Search 'OnePlus One' on Google. Much better phone and much cheaper. I have one and it blows my iPhone 5s and Galaxy 5s out of the water. It has better specs, better operating system (highly customisable) and only £270 for the 64gb version. I cannot go back to the iPhone or galaxy after using this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Novascope
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Get the s5. My dad has one and I'm a little envious haha. Quality phone, great camera and performance. However, if you do end up getting the iPhone 5s, get it because of the quality/practicability of the phone, not just for the name. People who fuss over iPhone's just for the name annoy me a little haha.
e aí rapaz
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by willpringle)
Search 'OnePlus One' on Google. Much better phone and much cheaper. I have one and it blows my iPhone 5s and Galaxy 5s out of the water. It has better specs, better operating system (highly customisable) and only £270 for the 64gb version. I cannot go back to the iPhone or galaxy after using this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are they actually widely available or are they still like some sort of myth?
username1553267
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
id say get an iphone, my s5 cant fit in my pocket properly lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
hzeey16
Rep:
(Original post by Novascope)
Get the s5. My dad has one and I'm a little envious haha. Quality phone, great camera and performance. However, if you do end up getting the iPhone 5s, get it because of the quality/practicability of the phone, not just for the name. People who fuss over iPhone's just for the name annoy me a little haha.
Hahah i get what you mean,
Iphones too mainstream but idk.. the only reason i dont want to get the samsung is due to the size of the phone (probably a stupid reason) lol
Novascope
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hahah i get what you mean,
Iphones too mainstream but idk.. the only reason i dont want to get the samsung is due to the size of the phone (probably a stupid reason) lol
Doesn't the s5 come in a mini version as well? I haven't seen many people with it so I'm not sure how small it is say compared to an iPhone
willpringle
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by e aí rapaz)
Are they actually widely available or are they still like some sort of myth?
Invite only but they aren't hard to come by nowadays, people are constantly giving them out. They are becoming widely available this October.
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
so im getting a new phone and dont know which one to decide on... what do u think? anyone know the pros and cons of both these phones?
get sony xperia z2, lol. 20.7 Mega pixel, water and dust proof, 5.2" screen, weight 163 grams, adroid 4.4, battery- music upto 120 hr... i just love it but still waiting for z3 to come in, releasing by the end of this September, and get z2 cheaper
username1027456
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
For me personally s5 because I love watching HD quality tv shows with no buffering and on android you can torrent. Also I find downloading music I like very quick and easy. Plus I like the widgets. They save a lot of time opening and closing apps.

But 5s is also really cool. If I were you and I really wanted an iPhone why not get iphone 6? With all its cool new features? If the reason is budget then it's understandable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Camoxide
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
The iPhone 6 is out next week so just wait until then.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (1)
100%
It went fairly well (0)
0%
It didn't go too well (0)
0%
TERRIBLE! (0)
0%

Watched Threads