The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

I need accommodation in Northampton!

Hi,
I'm a 1st year, female and studying fashion marketing.
I wasn't planning on going Uni this year but changed my mind at the last minute and need accommodation.

I'm looking for something costing no more than £90 a week (utilities included).
I'm going to Northampton on Tuesday and I am willing to view any properties in the area that are in good condition.

Please let me know if you're aware of any vacancies.
Northampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi there,

my girlfriend dropped out and has a double bedroom in a three bedroom house shared with two other third year girls.

http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/notices/notice.asp?id=587932

Drop me a message if you want any more information :smile:
Original post by Milton95
Hi,
I'm a 1st year, female and studying fashion marketing.
I wasn't planning on going Uni this year but changed my mind at the last minute and need accommodation.

I'm looking for something costing no more than £90 a week (utilities included).
I'm going to Northampton on Tuesday and I am willing to view any properties in the area that are in good condition.

Please let me know if you're aware of any vacancies.

I have a house in Northampton and am looking for a housemate the rent is cheap and just pay bills on top but it is still really cheap the house isn't ready for viewing as of yet but I have pictures I am also in Northampton on Tuesday if.you want to meet for coffee I'll find out the details got you just let me know X x katie
Reply 4
Hi I might be interested.. I'll be reaching Northampton on the 22nd though and would like to check the place. I would like a single room with an attached washroom. What are you offering?
Hi I have 1 room left in a house of 5 1st year students.Close to the Avenue campus. Fully refurbished clean and modern. The rent is £80 a week and that includes internet only but with a budget of £90 a week I'm sure £50 a month would cover gas/electric/water easily. If you are interested let me know. All student would have to have guarantors . Jo- 07811718522
Reply 6
Hi I don't know whether you were still looking but there is a house near town with 3 girls and a boy. Their all lovely and one of the girls is a fashion student. Its a lovely sized room with a double bed. £90 a week including all bills, £360 monthly. Let me know. :smile:
Reply 7
Hi
I have a spare room in a house on semilong road, the rent is £85 p/w with all bills included and virtually unlimited useage of gas water and electricity.
This months already paid for so you wouldn't have to pay until November..
Willing to do a viewing on Tuesday
Let me know!
Reply 8
i was just wondering what estate agent/landlord you went with in second year as i am looking for 2nd year, i was told to avoid key homes but they seem to have most houses?
Reply 9
Hey!

Just jumping on this thread a bit- I'm looking for accommodation for late May/early June as I start a placement in June. If anyone knows of anywhere, could you please get in contact? If you don't- are there any particular student letting agencies that I should avoid like the plague?

Thanks
Amy

Quick Reply

Latest