The Student Room Group

What matters the most?

Girls often tell me they rate personality over looks but if a guy looked like elephant men but had the personality that could make you laugh into bed with him would you still sleep with him?

OR

was the sexiest men in the world but had the personality of elliot rodgers would you still sleep with him?
Looks/external beauty.

/thread closed
That is a completely false set of options. There are very few people in the world who can be classified into your two categories.
Um I think girls would probably choose the latter (looks)

Lool Elliot Rodgers personality was a bit ****ed up but he did seem normal in his vids
Reply 4
Often looks come first dye yo the halo effect

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by bittr n swt
Um I think girls would probably choose the latter (looks)

Lool Elliot Rodgers personality was a bit ****ed up but he did seem normal in his vids

Men Bruce Wayne you are so CONCEITED dont you know just becasue your a billionaire trying to save gotham looks dont mean nothing:eek:
Reply 6
I get what you are doing with the question but I think you chose such extreme examples that tells me you already know the answer to your own question. I don't think girls would choose either option though.
Reply 7
Extreme values never work in this universe.

If I tell you that I like girls with big eyes and you show me a girl in which her right eye covers her entire face, I'd vom on the floor.

It's all about being as far above average as possible in both the looks (as in nice features) and personality department without entering into the extremes.

Having said that - which is more important highly above average looks without entering into extremes or highly above average personality without entering into extremes? well, you need the looks to catch their attention and cause any sort of attraction in the first place, so go figure.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Neither option sounds appealing. There has to be sexual attraction between 2 people but personality also counts for the majority.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending