The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Tad confused about moving in date?

On the keele website it says Sat 27th is enrolement day from 9 to 3.
And i've seen people saying the moving in date is the 27th, but not sure if it's the same for Hawthorns flats.
However I also got an email saying that on Fri 26th there's a registration for the course at the school of nursing and midwifery.

Which day do I move in?
There's too much conflicting info going around
Original post by KatyRSC
On the keele website it says Sat 27th is enrolement day from 9 to 3.
And i've seen people saying the moving in date is the 27th, but not sure if it's the same for Hawthorns flats.
However I also got an email saying that on Fri 26th there's a registration for the course at the school of nursing and midwifery.

Which day do I move in?
There's too much conflicting info going around

Get in touch with the accommodation office, nursing/midwifery students may be able to move in earlier if your course starts on Friday. I doubt anyone on here will have a definite answer for you I'm afraid!! Hope you find out soon :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by stephie.u3
Get in touch with the accommodation office, nursing/midwifery students may be able to move in earlier if your course starts on Friday. I doubt anyone on here will have a definite answer for you I'm afraid!! Hope you find out soon :smile:

Went on a tangent and found in the key dates for new students for accommodated which says.
24th September New international/EU arrivals day (including Postgraduate)
26th September Nursing & Midwifery students arrival day
27th SeptemberHome students arrivals day (including Postgraduate)

Quick Reply

Latest