The Student Room Group

AS grades! Sheffield Uni

Do you think i can get an offer from Sheffield University with these AS grades?
AABC in physics maths bio and chem.
Anyone doing ME at sheffield?
Please dont just tell me the requirements from the website.
im also thinking of imperial ucl warwick and manchester
are my grades good enough?
Reply 1
Dropping biology, presumably?

AAB at AS to AAA at A2 isn't that much of a huge jump, it's perfectly realistic. As long as your predictions reflect you can do that, and your PS is decent etc. then there's no reason for them to reject you based on grades.
Reply 2
Original post by Nymthae
Dropping biology, presumably?

AAB at AS to AAA at A2 isn't that much of a huge jump, it's perfectly realistic. As long as your predictions reflect you can do that, and your PS is decent etc. then there's no reason for them to reject you based on grades.

Thanks for your reply. I actually dropped chemistry as i have a lower grade in it- C. I thought it would be easier for me to achieve a higher grade in Bio as i have a B even though bio and engineering is not related. They only ask for maths and physics as compulsory subjects anyway so i kept bio.
Reply 3
Original post by ben60
Thanks for your reply. I actually dropped chemistry as i have a lower grade in it- C. I thought it would be easier for me to achieve a higher grade in Bio as i have a B even though bio and engineering is not related. They only ask for maths and physics as compulsory subjects anyway so i kept bio.

Whoops, yeah I think I meant chemistry! Sounds good :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest