The Student Room Group

Are most girls at uni sluts?

Are most girls at uni sluts? who get drunk and sleep around?

Scroll to see replies

I highly doubt "most" are. :redface: You'll get some who are like that and some who aren't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not in my experience. It probably seems like a lot because those girls are the ones you notice. You don't notice the ones who are just 'normal' (as much).
No, that's a stereotypical myth about Uni.
Reply 4
Some are, some aren't.
Reply 5
No. Most aren't. I know you're looking for an easy lay but you may actually have to put in some effort.
No. Like everything else in life, some are and some aren't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
So, just like guys, many girls at uni like to get drunk and get up to shenanigans. The only difference, in my experience, is that girls are usually a bit less indiscriminate with whom and when they will have sex.

Undoubtedly if you are attractive and have a good personality you will find girls who are up for it with you. But ugly opinionated and offensive idiots are unlikely to see much action.
Reply 8
No. I'm sure they clean behind the fridge. Is it just me who doesn't like the use of that word?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Changing Skies
I highly doubt "most" are. :redface: You'll get some who are like that and some who aren't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't you raise an eyebrow at girls being deemed sluts, a very derogatory term, just for doing what feels right for them. Even leaving aside the double standards.
(edited 9 years ago)
Most girls aren't.... but obviously there's always some.
Original post by Zarek
Don't you raise an eyebrow at girls being deemed sluts, a very derogatory term, just for doing what feels right for them. Even leaving aside the double standards.

Yeah it's not nice. Just didn't say so :redface:
Original post by damoeggs
Are most girls at uni sluts? who get drunk and sleep around?

No "most" aren't, as everyone else has said. You'll get some girls that drink and sleep around, just as you'll get guys that drink and sleep around

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is everyone so god dam judgmental. There is nothing wrong with sleeping around. If I was a women I'd be annoyed with the sexism in these stupid threads.

There is nothing wrong with those who are like that.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Why is everyone so god dam judgmental. There is nothing wrong with sleeping around.

Wait, why is this directed at me? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait, why is this directed at me? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yours was the first post I read :tongue:

You are not the only offender on here. You don't have to sleep around. But if you want to do so and have some fun doing it there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I'm not singling you out or anything. I just don't understand why some women reinforce and promote the sexism against them when it comes to this.
Yours was the first post I read :tongue:

You are not the only offender on here. You don't have to sleep around. But if you want to do so and have some fun doing it there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I'm not singling you out or anything. I just don't understand why some women reinforce and promote the sexism against them when it comes to this.

I don't see how what I said was wrong. By "like that" I meant sleep around and drink a lot, because you do get girls who do that? I didn't say it was a bad thing and I certainly don't judge people who do that in any way, and I didn't think my post came across in that way when I wrote it. Apologies if it did :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
What kind of a stupid post is this?
I don't see how what I said was wrong. By "like that" I meant sleep around and drink a lot, because you do get girls who do that? I didn't say it was a bad thing and I certainly don't judge people who do that in any way, and I didn't think my post came across in that way when I wrote it. Apologies if it did :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No prob. Miss understanding then.

It's just 'like that' = 'slut' in this instance due to what OP/thread title asked. (even if you didn't mean it like that)

Slut is an offensive term for women who sleep around. So instead of answering op you should be shouting at him for being so sexist :tongue:

If he had just asked if more women sleep around at uni it would have been fine.

+1 pandantic
No prob. Miss understanding then.

It's just 'like that' = 'slut' in this instance due to what OP/thread title asked. (even if you didn't mean it like that)

Slut is an offensive term for women who sleep around. So instead of answering op you should be shouting at him for being so sexist :tongue:

If he had just asked if more women sleep around at uni it would have been fine.

+1 pandantic

Yeah I see why you interpreted it like that, but I didn't mean that. It's absolutely none of my business what people do.

Ah well, can't go back in time! I just ignored the slut bit and replied to the second question in the post, for some reason.

True :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest