Housemate needed in off-campus accommodation. Watch

Chris04
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everybody,

We are a group of 4 guys looking for an urgent replacement for our 5th housemate who dropped out earlier this week.

About the house:
The house is a 5 bedroom, with a large open-planned kitchen and living room. Rent is £85 a week excluding bills, Virgin 60mb internet is already installed and will be upgraded to 100mb by mid-October.
The house is situated in South-Hatfield and is a 10 minute walk from the College Lane campus.
When house hunting, we looked at around 30 different 5 bedroom houses, and the one we chose was by far the best property we visited.

About us:
We are 4 guys all in our 3rd year, 3 of us study music and 1 studies Computer Science. Our interests include: football, video games, BBQs and steak dinners. We are all reasonably tidy and cook regularly.

What we are looking for:
Somebody who is laid back, relatively clean, who is social and shares some of our interests. As this is our final year we are looking to make it one to remember, so somebody who is quick to make friends is a must!

If you have any questions, please reply to this thread or pm this account.

Thank you for your time.
Alexe652
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I just sent you a PM

thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    All Subjects Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.78%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.96%
No I am happy with my course choice (401)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (100)
14.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise