The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Football teams

Apart from the university football teams are there any hall/society teams as I have heard of in other uni's?

Any information regarding football in Coventry would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Original post by santeria133
Apart from the university football teams are there any hall/society teams as I have heard of in other uni's?

Any information regarding football in Coventry would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Hey, not directly linked to your question...but, which halls are you staying in? :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PsychologyGeek21
Hey, not directly linked to your question...but, which halls are you staying in? :smile:

Raglan House:smile: Block A I think. What about you?
Raglan House:smile: Block A I think. What about you?

Nice, Victoria Halls, its private accommodation :smile: What subject are you going to be studying?
Reply 4
Original post by PsychologyGeek21
Nice, Victoria Halls, its private accommodation :smile: What subject are you going to be studying?

Aaah yeah I've heard of them :smile: Raglan house is also private. Mechanical engineering here. I'm guessing by your username you're doing something related to psychology? :tongue:
Aaah yeah I've heard of them :smile: Raglan house is also private. Mechanical engineering here. I'm guessing by your username you're doing something related to psychology? :tongue:

Ahhh, i don't move in until the sunday though...which sucks! :frown: Haha, you guessed correctly! Cant wait to start now!

I was wondering the same thing. I'm also doing engineering and I was wondering if there is an engineering department team or something like that.
Reply 7
Original post by Joshowen95
I was wondering the same thing. I'm also doing engineering and I was wondering if there is an engineering department team or something like that.

I hope so! I created a 5x5 group for fun though on facebook if you'd like to join? Also, I did a foundation course in Reading and they had teams for most departments so I guess we might see something similair. Haven't got the stamina or the time for the Uni team right now haha
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest