Higher English - A View from the Bridge

Watch this thread
frivolousme
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying A View from the Bridge this year in higher English. Unfortunately our teacher is giving us no quotes, analysis, evaluation or anything like that and is leaving us to figure it out ourselves.

Does anybody have any course notes/quotes/evaluation/analysis/general good essay writing tips etc. for that text they wouldn't mind sharing? Anything would be appreciated to point me in the right direction, as a reference or just to get me started
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by frivolousme)
I'm studying A View from the Bridge this year in higher English. Unfortunately our teacher is giving us no quotes, analysis, evaluation or anything like that and is leaving us to figure it out ourselves.

Does anybody have any course notes/quotes/evaluation/analysis/general good essay writing tips etc. for that text they wouldn't mind sharing? Anything would be appreciated to point me in the right direction, as a reference or just to get me started
I can give you some tips in a few days. If I don't, please remind me.
frivolousme
Rep:
(Original post by Quick-use)
I can give you some tips in a few days. If I don't, please remind me.
Hey, do you mind giving me some tips? (You said to remind you..)

Posted from TSR Mobile
gwagon
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by frivolousme)

Hey man, you're just in luck. I did A View From the Bridge for my IGCSEs last year and this site probably helped me the most - http://mrhoyesgcsewebsite.com/Lit%20.../View_main.htm

It probably has eveything you will ever need for this book. If you want, the Spark Notes page on A View From the Bridge is helpful too, so you can check that out as well.
frivolousme
Rep:
(Original post by gwagon)
Hey man, you're just in luck. I did A View From the Bridge for my IGCSEs last year and this site probably helped me the most - http://mrhoyesgcsewebsite.com/Lit%20.../View_main.htm

It probably has eveything you will ever need for this book. If you want, the Spark Notes page on A View From the Bridge is helpful too, so you can check that out as well.
Thanks a lot! That's really helpful 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
ModernHistorian
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Thanks for that! If anyone has any course notes I can use for prelim revision please let me know!
Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads