JessL97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello,
I am a second year college student. I am doing an EPQ (extended qualification project) but I have NO IDEA what to do it on?!
I need to have a topic idea by Thursday as well as having done work on it already.
I'm thinking about studying English at University so would it be best if I did my EPQ on English?
Please help me with ideas (about English or not) i'm really really struggling.
Thank you!
benplumley
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes, do one that relates to your course at uni. Lots of people at my college did essays on books, others wrote their own stories and articles. Combine that with a topic you're interested in and feel strongly about and it won't even feel like work.
JessL97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by benplumley)
Yes, do one that relates to your course at uni. Lots of people at my college did essays on books, others wrote their own stories and articles. Combine that with a topic you're interested in and feel strongly about and it won't even feel like work.
That's great thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (675)
41.33%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.21%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads