The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is peace200!

I'm studying... hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr

I'm interested in... hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr

I'm thinking about... hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr
Reply 1
Original post by peace200
I'm studying... hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr

I'm interested in... hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr

I'm thinking about... hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr hello my name is peae am good gilr

Hey,
Just wanted to say thanks for joining The Student Room: welcome on board!

Check out university connect to find people on your uni courses or looking to apply for the same uni.

How's it going so far? Found what you need? Below I've listed a few things you might fancy trying on TSR. If you've got any questions, add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum.

Put your work head on:
No matter what level or subject you're studying, you'll find someone on TSR who can help. Find your subject in the Study Help forum and ask a question or visit our brilliant revision section for help and advice. And if you're planning on going to university, you have to visit our uni applications forum. It's full of people who can help you through the whole process.

Take it easy:
You know there's more to TSR than studying, right? In Hobbies and Interests you'll find people talking about everything fromthe latest football scores through to what mobile phone to buy next. Or how about the Debate and Current Affairs forum?Latest news, politics, education...it's all fair game in here.

That's just a taster, of course. To find even more conversation, head to the Forums page and find a place to start up your own discussion.

Enjoy the site!

~Nathan
Community Assistant, Welcome Squad and Study Helper
Reply 2

Quick Reply

Latest