The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Postgraduate Student LOOKING TO FORM HOUSESHARE, 4 flatmates, £400pppm inc bills

Hi all,

Im Dave and im looking for 3 lovely postgraduate housemates to put together a houseshare in Southampton. I will be starting a PGCE in Modern Languages at the university of Southampton on 22nd September (finishing 12th June 2015). So I need accommodation by at least 21st September.

I'm an outgoing, clean and chilled-out person and would really like to put together a mixed house group who share similar interests and hobbies in order to create a relaxed and natural house environment. My ideal house would be 2 males, 2 females. I would prefer only post graduate aged 21-35. My budget is £350-£400 per month including bills (per person in a 4 bed house)

Most of my interests falls within the artistic/creative category. My main interests are Photography, Music and Languages. I play the acoustic guitar and love writing/creating/playing music with friends. I love to watch foreign films (especially french ones - la haine, Intouchables, Un Prohete) and really enjoy meeting people form different societies and cultures. I also like to cook.

I have travelled quite a lot over the last 5 years and have developed an open-minded attitude to politics and other international issues.

If you are interested, please drop me an message and we can arrange to meet. I havent got a place yet, but I would like to get 4 people first and then we can visit places together. I have done this before (when I was studying in Cardiff) and it worked really well.

Look forward to your messages!

Dave
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending