The Student Room Group

Bicester Village

I'm pondering a trip to Bicester Village as I've heard you can get decent brands at slightly reduced prices. I've come into some expendable cash after working this summer, and am in need of new clothes, and so thought why not take a trip to Bicester village considering high street shop clothes have gotten so bad recently (quality wise and style wise).

For anyone who's been there, how much do things typically cost there? I know Levi's is effectively full price, but offer 3 for 2 on all purchases atm, but I was specifically thinking about getting polos (Ralph Lauren), a decent winter coat, trainers, and a few chinos/jeans. Would £300 cover all this, or would I be better off going to the Swindon or Ashford outlets?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Like_A_G6
I'm pondering a trip to Bicester Village as I've heard you can get decent brands at slightly reduced prices. I've come into some expendable cash after working this summer, and am in need of new clothes, and so thought why not take a trip to Bicester village considering high street shop clothes have gotten so bad recently (quality wise and style wise).

For anyone who's been there, how much do things typically cost there? I know Levi's is effectively full price, but offer 3 for 2 on all purchases atm, but I was specifically thinking about getting polos (Ralph Lauren), a decent winter coat, trainers, and a few chinos/jeans. Would £300 cover all this, or would I be better off going to the Swindon or Ashford outlets?

Thanks

Never been, but there is no point going there to buy RL polos, look on ebay, you can pick those up brand new for £20-30. At Bicester I'd imagine they are £45-50. Not a bad deal on the Levi's, not all Levi's are of the same quality though, in fact I'd imagine some of the jeans are lower quality specifically made for outlet stores. Wouldn't go there for trainers, not much variety.

Don't go Swindon though, complete ****, trust me.
Reply 2
The closes in outlet stores are specifically made for outlet stores so make sure you are aware of that before you do go.

I second the above post, look on ebay first.

Quick Reply

Latest