Question for successful A+F students who got into bath in 2014?

Watch
theformula
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am very interested in the Accounting and Finance course at Bath, and applied for entry this year (2014) - I was made an offer with predicted AAB but unfortunately did not get the grades required (AAA) to get in. I am retaking some modules to improve my grades from ABC to AAB and reapply for entry in 2015.

I want to find out whether it is worth me applying to bath again this year with predicted AAB (which i am confident i will get)? If i do get offered a place on the condition that i get AAA, how likely is it that they will let me in if i get AAB? - I realise that it will also depend on how many people get the grades required as to whether they will accept me with a grade lower but are there any successful Accounting and finance students on here who got into bath this year with a grade lower than AAA?

Thanks!
theformula
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
anyone?
Hlbrowx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't know how likely it is that you'd get in but I can tell you that I am finding the course challenging and I got all A*s at A level, and so even if you get into the course, I think that you may struggle with the course content itself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (47)
18.01%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (73)
27.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (100)
38.31%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (32)
12.26%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (9)
3.45%

Watched Threads