KRONIUM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
i regret taking maths ive still got time to change but im confused on what to pick .I want to go into accountancy but not sure if its for me so im trying to widen my scope.At the moment ive taken maths phycology buisness and accounts.I plan to change accounts to geography but not sure if i should change maths to english lit or physics.Would greatly appreciate any advice.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KRONIUM)
i regret taking maths ive still got time to change but im confused on what to pick .I want to go into accountancy but not sure if its for me so im trying to widen my scope.At the moment ive taken maths phycology buisness and accounts.I plan to change accounts to geography but not sure if i should change maths to english lit or physics.Would greatly appreciate any advice.
Physics is quite hard subject :yep: Which did you prefer at GCSE? Do you enjoy reading?
JWOK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
just going to put my gcse grades if it helps
i got 3as 1 a star and 5bs and a pass in ict.I got an a in core science,statistics and english language.An a star in buisness.As for bs i got them in english literature,geo,product,maths and additional science.um not sure about wich science dont mind any exept chemistry wich i hate um readings alright dont hate it alot more intresting then maths but the exams hard to revise for from my research.

wich science is the easiest? and wich would give me a bigger scope in degrees

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (275)
34.03%
No (533)
65.97%

Watched Threads