The Student Room Group

Why hasn't my bf contacted me 3 days after he told me a dark secret??

We have known each other from high school days (approx 6 yrs ago).
we got back together, after "finding"each other one day, on facebook. (ps: we were actually together during high school, but broke up, due to immature reasons.) After we found each other via facebook, we exchanged phone numbers and have been talking and video chatting ever since. we finally expressed our love for each other and were doing fine... until now. one day ago, say this week, while we were talking, he told me that i need to know a secret: he told me that last year, he made a stupid mistake and had sex with some study mate, at his house. the girl took advantage of him, while he was half asleep, and has sex. it was his first time having sex. (oh yes... lol) i expressed my hurt, but told him that, that was in the past, since it was a year ago, and i forgive him and loved him anyway, especially since it must've taken some guts to tell me this. from that day, he hasn't contacted me tho (say three days now).... lol.... its kinda funny now that i am typing this, but i don't get him... if u see what i mean. i did tell him i forgive him, and love him anyhow. so... why is he like this??? thanks for any responses and suggestions. :smile:... or maybe i am blind or something???? i dunno.... :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by mona_kayla
We have known each other from high school days (approx 6 yrs ago).
we got back together, after "finding"each other one day, on facebook. (ps: we were actually together during high school, but broke up, due to immature reasons.) After we found each other via facebook, we exchanged phone numbers and have been talking and video chatting ever since. we finally expressed our love for each other and were doing fine... until now. one day ago, say this week, while we were talking, he told me that i need to know a secret: he told me that last year, he made a stupid mistake and had sex with some study mate, at his house. the girl took advantage of him, while he was half asleep, and has sex. it was his first time having sex. (oh yes... lol) i expressed my hurt, but told him that, that was in the past, since it was a year ago, and i forgive him and loved him anyway, especially since it must've taken some guts to tell me this. from that day, he hasn't contacted me tho (say three days now).... lol.... its kinda funny now that i am typing this, but i don't get him... if u see what i mean. i did tell him i forgive him, and love him anyhow. so... why is he like this??? thanks for any responses and suggestions. :smile:... or maybe i am blind or something???? i dunno.... :/
Probably this is why. It's not for you to forgive him something he did when he wasn't with you, and it's definitely not for you to forgive him something he wasn't even responsible for.

Maybe you should ask him to forgive you for being such a self-important little princess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending