The Student Room Group

provisional licence application

Hi I applied for a provisional license online last week and I received this email. You will receive an application completion form in the post - please allow 1 week for delivery. Please complete this form and return it to DVLA so that your driving licence application can be submitted for validation checks. I received it after 3 days and posted back on the same day as a recorded next day delivery .It was delivered. I went on the dvla tracking website and is says In Progress: Awaiting Application Return Form.
Do u.know.how.long does.it.take to process it and received the license and supporting documents.
Thanks
When applied for my one it about a month from sending the first form to my provisional turning up... But they lost my evidence if you don't hear of them in a few days you could call them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine took less than two weeks, I just filled it out online and it came a week or two later, didn't have to fill anything out or post anything back to them.
Reply 3
I applied for mine on the Monday and got mine by Friday. I was surprised at how quick it was.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Mine took 2 weeks to come (In July).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending