The Student Room Group

I'm Getting blick everyday and cocoa butter Is Not helping

Hello

My face is getting blicker and blicker everyday. I want my face to have a normal black skin. I bought cocoa butter recently but i have realised it may be making me blicker. Im not looking for a cream to bleach, just a lightening cream to make face a little lighter instead of turning blick every single day

Any suggestions for cream

Scroll to see replies

Why do you want to be lighter and less "Blick"?
Embrace it!
Get some earrings they'll look more sparkly against your blick ears.
Reply 3
People please read the question.. It says 'any suggestions for cream' i.e how can i get normal black skin without trying harmful products like bleach. I dont want this thread to turn into a conversation debate
Reply 4
Original post by Studyboy157
Embrace it!
Get some earrings they'll look more sparkly against your blick ears.

No. Embrace is a word i hear two often
Reply 5
Original post by Youis Trollin
Why do you want to be lighter and less "Blick"?

Cause no one is blick in my family, i think its also because my skin cant take the sun hence why im turning blick
Original post by O.Ozz
No. Embrace is a word i hear two often

How blick are we talking here, and do you carry yourself neatly? You got a fresh shapeup?

Advice: get a bucket hat.
stay out of the sun
Reply 8
just use strong suncream above factor 15

why on a scale of 1-10 how dark are you?
Wear suncream. Black people think they dont need suncream and then complain when they get darker lol
Reply 10
Original post by Studyboy157
How blick are we talking here, and do you carry yourself neatly? You got a fresh shapeup?

Advice: get a bucket hat.

I think starting from last week, 100% blick, and ive got a horrible shapeup hence why i wear snapbacks obessively so im quite pissed off atm
Reply 11
Original post by Secretnerd123
Wear suncream. Black people think they dont need suncream and then complain when they get darker lol

I have sun spray. Do you think it will lighten up my blick face
Reply 12
Original post by jam278
just use strong suncream above factor

why on a scale of 1-10 how dark are you?

Last year i would have said . This year its 10
Apply a lemon and honey face mask once a week and it should lighten you up. Good luck.:smile:
Reply 14
honestly hate that word. How a about a skin toner to even out your skin. Doubt its got anything to do with sun possibly genetic. My mum was exactly the same however she just got lighter instead of darker.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by O.Ozz
Last year i would have said . This year its 10

Also, tried olive oil and salt and rub it around your face

makes it feel smooth.
On a scale of Will Smith to Seal how blick would you say you are and also if you're in the sun alot and using cocoa butter you practically cooking your skin? Speaking from experience here
Original post by O.Ozz
I have sun spray. Do you think it will lighten up my blick face

It will prevent you from getting blicker
Original post by O.Ozz
Hello

My face is getting blicker and blicker everyday. I want my face to have a normal black skin. I bought cocoa butter recently but i have realised it may be making me blicker. Im not looking for a cream to bleach, just a lightening cream to make face a little lighter instead of turning blick every single day

Any suggestions for cream

Perhaps you are getting darker because of the Sun? Even if you are not continually exposed to it the heat will cause your skin to become a few shades darker. Autumn is soon approaching and you will return to your normal complexion soon.:smile:
my friends blicker (wtf) aka south sudan dark she has amazing skin and it isconsistent and just one tone i asked her how did she achieve this and she scrubs with coconut oil and sugar

Quick Reply

Latest