The Student Room Group

GCSE Maths November

Hi guys, today it's the 9th of September and there is just over 2 months till my gcse wjec linear maths exams, do you think I should start revising now or do you think two months is too early for revision for maths?
Original post by zimzim40
Hi guys, today it's the 9th of September and there is just over 2 months till my gcse wjec linear maths exams, do you think I should start revising now or do you think two months is too early for revision for maths?

Start now! Mathematics is just repetition.
Original post by zimzim40

agreed
Start now
Do a past paper, mark it, sort out what you couldn't do
When you have time, Do another
Do at least 1 paper a week during September and then increase during October.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Well it depends how wellyou already know the course/how good you are at maths. What I did was 1 past paper a week 2 months before, and 2 a week 1 month before. A few days before the exam, I skimmed my notes to check I knew how to do everything and I did so past papers were enough for me, but you may be different. If I were you I'd start doing past papers now to see where/if you are going worng, if you are then you could do some revision and then do another past paper until you know the course well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending