Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What do u hate most about summer?

i can't stand the fly's which seem to get in as soon as u open the window

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)

The lack of football. (2 of every four summers)

ReputationRep:
    The weather.

ReputationRep:
    Well the holidays are too short for one
    But summer is too hot for me I hate wearing shorts!

ReputationRep:
    No college. I like learning! Even though I do enjoy the extra time with my friends, I think that the summer break is far too long.

ReputationRep:
    Hayfever, it's such an awkward thing!

ReputationRep:

Flies dont bother me - wasps I dont like. When i just came into my bedroom, there was a wasp on the windowsill, dying I think.
    I hate it when i'm sat working with the window open and one comes in too, although its quite comical at school when one comes into the room and everyone jumps out of their chairs to get away.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I don't like about the summer is the holodays can drag on.

ReputationRep:
    I hardly ever here in summer cos i go away for a while but i really hate the amount of flies/bees/wasps whatever buzzes and flies basically! They just do my head in untill my cat eats them, lol :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tribi18)
    I hardly ever here in summer cos i go away for a while but i really hate the amount of flies/bees/wasps whatever buzzes and flies basically! They just do my head in untill my cat eats them, lol :P
    I'm usually running round the room with a towel hitting them, the sound of them buzzing whilst dropping to the ground is REVENGE

ReputationRep:
    lol, ye, i can imagine someone doing that, quite amusing!

ReputationRep:
    Far too hot. Far too dry. Far too many wasps.

And I am ever so pale so I burn easily.

ReputationRep:
    Summer just seems to drag on and on and on and on....

It's just too long. I mean the holidays.

ReputationRep:
    bugs, but when its hot out our neighborhood pool always turns into a public restroom :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone wearing flip flops. If I hear another *thwack* I'm going to scream.

ReputationRep:
    summer....wat do i hate about summer, that it has to end, and that it comes right before school...

ReputationRep:
    what do i hate about summer? flies wasps and hayfever- apart from that nothing- its amazing even if i do tan so badly my already dark skin goes charcoal :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    its quite comical at school when one comes into the room and everyone jumps out of their chairs to get away.
    I do that! I hate them so much, if one comes within three metres of me I run away screaming. I'm such a wimp

ReputationRep:
    Summer is the second best season! (behind winter) Being outside allday enjoying the wonderful British sunshine, talking and having a laugh with your friends, i can't think of anything worse than sitting inside complaining about how hot it is outside!

ReputationRep:

People sweating!!! ugh

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.