Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wll it be right for me to go for LSE MIS if I get ABB in my A levels ? it seems that they want 3 full levels . will it be allowed If I appear for 1 unit in english language , as in business studies , 6 units in economics and accounting fully ? i had a c grade in gcse maths b . why do these ppl think maths are so much associated wid economics ? i think maths are only required to understand the diagrams and so on . I had 3 a's and 3 c's in gcse o level and my predicted as levels are 2 a's and 1 b .

ReputationRep:
    if LSE = London School of Economics I think you will need at least AAB although I'm not sure, including a good maths grade.

Last time I looked they generally had enough applications to take AAA students only.

ReputationRep:
    yeh actually they want minimum aab and a b/c in gcse maths i saw in the prospectus that they had 1100 applying for 143 . lse undergrad is tough . postgrad is too easy .

ReputationRep:
    most universities have stupid figures like that. You have to remember that a lot of people who apply to LSE wont put it as their first choice even if given an offer, so they will probably offer something like 200-300 places.

ReputationRep:
    Economics has a lot of economic->fiscal->mathematical calculations, so its good to have maths. I got a C at GCSE maths, just barely and I find some formulae in business to be hard...

BTW I found out today that I am a ****.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.