K3lvin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi im doing ict ocr a level ict and im currently doing g061 which is the coursework called structured tasks

any advice on how to get the top marks on this
K3lvin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Please i need help
Salma1998
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by K3lvin)
Please i need help
I also need help myself i have no idea what to do for part c of task 1 :confused:
JHolyoake
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi! I done AS level OCR IT and managed to get an A on the structured tasks part of the course. I've looked at what this years year 12 have to do and it's a bit different from what I had to do. However, my teachers last year printed out these really thick packs for us that were basically a step by step guide of the tasks that you have to complete, however the tasks were not exactly the same. You had to look at what they were telling you and the steps that they were showing you in the pack and apply it to what you were required to do with your project. I've just looked and found the website that my teachers got them from and they've made a similar pack but for your year (2014-2015). It's the G062 Similar but different tasks with answers. They're selling them for £17.49 for a student, but maybe if you spoke to some of your teachers or some other people who may want it then you could save a bit. The website is here: http://www.paullong.net/ocr/index.html#g062answers.

The only other thing that I can say is to get a good grade you just need to keep going at it, once you understand what you have to do and you're on a roll then it helps to stay behind and do it that day as if I didn't then next week I forgot where I was up to.

Sorry I can't be more of a help, although if you have any other questions I will try and answer them.
dan_caster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
does anyone here have like a markscheme whether its the actual one or even if you have an unofficial one?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (21)
6.56%
Uncertainty around my education (35)
10.94%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (37)
11.56%
Lack of purpose or motivation (46)
14.38%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (17)
5.31%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (14)
4.38%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (31)
9.69%
Financial worries (22)
6.88%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (14)
4.38%
Exposure to negative news/social media (19)
5.94%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (6)
1.88%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (34)
10.63%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (24)
7.5%

Watched Threads