The Student Room Group

Londons Horrible

Have travelled to many capital cities in the world a lot less economically developed than the U.K but have to say London, is a dirty cesspit, don't understand why anyone would want to live there sure there's jobs but a studio flat costs 235k, it smells, everyone looks so grumpy on the tube & rude god forbid you smile at anyone Can anyone tell me why anyone likes london?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by vickidc18
Have travelled to many capital cities in the world a lot less economically developed than the U.K but have to say London, is a dirty cesspit, don't understand why anyone would want to live there sure there's jobs but a studio flat costs 235k, it smells, everyone looks so grumpy on the tube & rude god forbid you smile at anyone Can anyone tell me why anyone likes london?

Its just a Londoner thing.

Outsiders wont understand. I really think the rest of the UK is a bit of a ****hole in comparison.

dem aesthetics.

:moon:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Have you ever been to Paris? Absolute **** hole
Original post by Steezy
Have you ever been to Paris? Absolute **** hole

Dude your username is awesome, keep it steezy dude

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just leave then. Are you incapable of leaving? Being held hostage or something?
Reply 5
Original post by swarly
Its just a Londoner thing.

Outsiders wont understand. I really think the rest of the UK is a bit of a ****hole in comparison.

I lived in London for 1 year when I couldn't take it anymore, have visited New York, Prague, Singapore, Sydney Beijing, Shanghai, Amsterdam
London in general is really dirty compared to these places,
No the rest of the country is paradise apart from some of the rougher council estates
Reply 6
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Just leave then. Are you incapable of leaving? Being held hostage or something?

dat hostility of Londoners :love:
I lived in London for 1 year when I couldn't take it anymore, have visited New York, Prague, Singapore, Sydney Beijing, Shanghai, Amsterdam
No the rest of the country is paradise apart from some of the rougher council estates

Awwwwhh did you want everyone on here to agree with you and they haven't?

:frown:
Reply 8

If you are so concerned, did you even make any attempt to clean it yourself?

but btw what part of London did you live in?

and the bit in bold:

Haha ive been living in Singapore for 18 years, its a nice place yes but its quite boring here :frown: I wanna go to UK for uni next year, so I guess its personal preference?
Not all of London is bad. But yeah I get what you're saying. Way too many foreigners.
Original post by swarly
dat hostility of Londoners :love:

This thread has been made before that's why. Couldn't care less, it's just getting unnecessarily repetitive.
Go to Dublin! Much nicer
Nah dude screw capital cities Salt Lake City is the way to go :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what are you smoking?
Reply 15
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
This thread has been made before that's why. Couldn't care less, it's just getting unnecessarily repetitive.

I would say London and California are GOAT cities.

California is just :coma:

Reply 16
Original post by newyorkgal
Go to Dublin! Much nicer

The juxtaposition of all those merry Irishmen :lol:
Original post by swarly

*cough* look up park city utah *cough* :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swarly

What is a GOAT city haha
Reply 19
Original post by Yeah dude
*cough* look up park city utah *cough* :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

impressed.

doesnt have the aesthetic diversity that California has though.

Quick Reply

Latest