The Student Room Group

Everyday winter boots for uni?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ABBIE09
Bought these babies from primark they go with everything and I love them!!ImageUploadedByStudent Room1410687693.596841.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love them :love: Are they decent quality?
Yeah proper boots! £15 each but I've bought 2 of the black pairs incase anything does happen :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lil08
I'm trying to look for boots that can be worn everyday with jeans & jumper in the winter time.

Something that is comfortable & stylish.

I don't suite calf high or knee high boots, as I am short.

Something along the lines of this:

The above is from ASOS but it's in pink & I don't know it would suite my style.

Any suggestions?

I would recommend getting Sorels - they are super warm, comfortable, and you can wear them in the snow and rain. You get buy them at many stores =)
Reply 23
I like the look of these boots which are also from ASOS. They're called 'ASOS RIDDLE Wedge Ankle Boots'. :smile:
Office do some lovely leather ankle boots. I've had three pair in various styles over the last few years and they're all still going strong. Expect to pay around the £70 mark though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
well!
Reply 26
I got some boots that I love from forever 21 for £25. They're waterproof and the soles are really thick.They're so comfy. Basically, they're great

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm all about chelsea boots for winter, they're usually really comfy and lightweight and go with everything. Plus you can find some with a chunky sole so they'd be pretty similar in a way to those in the picture :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest