The Student Room Group

failed a-levels on ucas application

I failed my a-levels in 2012 (EEU I think for physics maths history), I did enter for resit exams the subsequent years as a private candidate and cashed in twice more but I didn't go to the exams or just sat in them doing nothing, so the results remained the same.

This year I'm doing a certificate of higher education and applying to uni with that. Will I have to declare the bad results I got in 2012 (which I also cashed in in 2014 but with the same results)?
Original post by vilmon
I failed my a-levels in 2012 (EEU I think for physics maths history), I did enter for resit exams the subsequent years as a private candidate and cashed in twice more but I didn't go to the exams or just sat in them doing nothing, so the results remained the same.

This year I'm doing a certificate of higher education and applying to uni with that. Will I have to declare the bad results I got in 2012 (which I also cashed in in 2014 but with the same results)?

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump and move it to the UCAS forum in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
I think you will have to admit the es but. It the u
Original post by vilmon

Original post by Hannahmay01
I think you will have to admit the es but. It the u

You must enter all qualifications you have a result for, including any which were ungraded.
You must also enter any exams you’re waiting to take, and any qualifications for which you’re waiting results.
It’s important to include your full education history, including the most recent school, college or uni you’ve attended, or are attending.

http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works...ur-application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending