The Student Room Group

Can I do my course with these grades??

Can I do a degree in Radiotherapy and Oncology with these grades? What do you think? any tips on applying and what to put on my personal statement?? preferably Sheffield Hallam university.

A levels

Philosophy and Ethics A
Psychology B
History B
BTEC Science Distinction*

GCSE's

English: B GCSE
Maths: C GCSE
History: A GCSE
Psychology: B GCSE
R.E: A GCSE
I.C.T: Distinction* BTEC
Science: Distinction BTEC
Public Services: Pass NVQ
French: Pass NVQ
Adult Numeracy: Level 1 NVQ
Adult Numeracy: Level 2 NVQ
Original post by JonnyRutherford
Can I do a degree in Radiotherapy and Oncology with these grades? What do you think? any tips on applying and what to put on my personal statement?? preferably Sheffield Hallam university.

A levels

Philosophy and Ethics A
Psychology B
History B
BTEC Science Distinction*

GCSE's

English: B GCSE
Maths: C GCSE
History: A GCSE
Psychology: B GCSE
R.E: A GCSE
I.C.T: Distinction* BTEC
Science: Distinction BTEC
Public Services: Pass NVQ
French: Pass NVQ
Adult Numeracy: Level 1 NVQ
Adult Numeracy: Level 2 NVQ

Yes you will be fine
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Yes you will be fine

Are you sure, do you know what anything about the course? any information would be of use. thanks
Original post by JonnyRutherford
Are you sure, do you know what anything about the course? any information would be of use. thanks

Yup I am a nurse with yonks of year experience in the nhs

`here are the requirements. What matters more is enthusiasm

http://www.nhscareers.nhs.uk/explore-by-career/healthcare-science/careers-in-healthcare-science/careers-in-clinical-engineering-and-medical-physics/radiotherapy-physics/
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Yup I am a nurse with yonks of year experience in the nhs

`here are the requirements. What matters more is enthusiasm

http://www.nhscareers.nhs.uk/explore-by-career/healthcare-science/careers-in-healthcare-science/careers-in-clinical-engineering-and-medical-physics/radiotherapy-physics/

Thanks I appreciate it. :smile:
I'm a radiotherapy student, you should be fine with those grades/subjects. Your personality and suitability for the career is more important so make sure to have a decent PS. Also ensure you have done a day in a department as this is a requirement for the course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey!

Have you sent off your application yet? I'm also hoping to do Radiotherapy and Oncology:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest