Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BOYS - what do you think of a hot girl with a shaved head? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yuk.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furbybrain)
    How would it compare, say, to a girl in a wheelchair, who'd lost a limp perhaps?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :dontknow:

(Original post by karmacrunch)
    You have no idea about what some people are attracted to... :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That is exactly why I expressed MY opinion. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thahleel)
    Yuk.
    Why yuk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm ok.. ('white nationalist'? How?)
    Would you assume she might be a lesbian? Or otherwise unavailable?

There is thought that hair is psychologically connected to fertility

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Look if there was a girl who had short hair because she had cancer or whatever it wouldn't bother me a bit. I guess it looks fine too if it is nicely done

The following however...

Why are you asking may I ask?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Think Natalie Portman, Sinead O'Conner, Rhianna, Emma Watson...

I'm really interested to know

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She's either a model & needed to shave her head for ramp or she had lice in her head so shaved it or she is suffering from a disease or it's for charity
    (That's what I think when I see a normal girl with shaven head )

ReputationRep:
    Why yuk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Shaving your head is a male trait, and I wouldn't find a girl hot if she looked like a man.

I also don't find girls who have facial hair hot or girls who wear boys clothes hot or even girls who are taller than you hot (I'm 6ft3 so it rarely ever happens)

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'll rephrase it...

Boys: picture in your head the most attractive girl you know. Now imagine her with short hair or an undercut or shaved completely. Her body and face are still the same.

How does your opinion change?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But that would just be a preconceived stereotype of "feminine"...

What do you think of guys with great long hair and beards? Not "masculine"?
    Beards :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Beards :confused:
    My point exactly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thahleel)
    Shaving your head is a male trait, and I wouldn't find a girl hot if she looked like a man.

I also don't find girls who have facial hair hot or girls who wear boys clothes hot or even girls who are taller than you hot (I'm 6ft3 so it rarely ever happens)
    Yeah, ok but she'll still have the great boobs, dress, makeup etc...

So you consider it masculine then.. ok Even if it was the norm for all men to grow their hair long?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What if she was seriously beautiful? To the point where lots of hair would just cover her looks?

Is it about the way long hair looks? Or is it more about liking the feel of it/playing with it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    when she shaves her head she isn't hot anymore lol. hair is what makes girls attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnusFiles)
    Look if there was a girl who had short hair because she had cancer or whatever it wouldn't bother me a bit. I guess it looks fine too if it is nicely done

The following however...

Why are you asking may I ask?
    Eeeeekk!!!

No no no I'm talking about a HOT girl not just any girl... certainly not her!!! :eek::eek::eek:

And how would you know what her illness story was if youd already decided you weren't going to speak to her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Eeeeekk!!!

No no no I'm talking about a HOT girl not just any girl... certainly not her!!! :eek::eek::eek:

And how would you know what her illness story was if youd already decided you weren't going to speak to her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I might speak to her, but only if she doesn't have a) a baseball bat or b) a tattoo saying death to men/blacks/jews/something similar. Although tbh if she was hot I'd not bother anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by universal_set)
    She's either a model & needed to shave her head for ramp or she had lice in her head so shaved it or she is suffering from a disease or it's for charity
    (That's what I think when I see a normal girl with shaven head )
    Right, ok a model. That's a good stance.

Well aren't models meant to be the pinnacle of female beauty? The most desirable of all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnusFiles)
    Well I might speak to her, but only if she doesn't have a) a baseball bat or b) a tattoo saying death to men/blacks/jews/something similar. Although tbh if she was hot I'd not bother anyway
    Hahahaha fair

So your saying then, that even if it was the hottest girl ever, none of her body, figure, clothes, makeup would matter without the hair?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha fair

So your saying then, that even if it was the hottest girl ever, none of her body, figure, clothes, makeup would matter without the hair?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes but if she is that hot I'd pass

ReputationRep:
    I think short hair can suit some girls, but not many. I think very short (crop cut) suits virtually no-one.

Just as with everything else attraction wise it's completely a personal preference thing.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it, half shaved head can look good on some people but definitely not all.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=hair is what makes girls attractive[/QUOTE]

So none of the other things like body face style matter at all??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    when she shaves her head she isn't hot anymore lol. hair is what makes girls attractive
    See above post

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.