Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BOYS - what do you think of a hot girl with a shaved head? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furbybrain)
    Assuming she did actually look better with the short hair... would you still find her less attractive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If she at all looked good with the short hair, that means it suits here and I have no problem with it whatsoever.

Also refreshing to see a girl making her own style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thahleel)
    I would seriously be confused, I would just pretend I never seen that LOOOOL
    What's confusing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    If she at all looked good with the short hair, that means it suits here and I have no problem with it whatsoever.

Also refreshing to see a girl making her own style.
    Ah! That's good to know.

So I'm guessing then really, its just that most girls don't *suit* short hair. If they do then they're still just as attractive as any other?
    Reallyyyy????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah! That's good to know.

So I'm guessing then really, its just that most girls don't *suit* short hair. If they do then they're still just as attractive as any other?
    Reallyyyy????

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, most girls imo won't suit short hair at all.

Yes. I'd take Portman with no hair any day of the week. Although in her case, she looks just as good with hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Yeah, most girls imo won't suit short hair at all.

Yes. I'd take Portman with no hair any day of the week. Although in her case, she looks just as good with hair.
    That is true indeed, she is good with hair and without. Wow in that film she's not even wearing much makeup and she still looks amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just like long hair, it's one of those things that would take someone remarkable for me to overlook. I've never seen a person look better with short hair, let alone bald, than they did with longer hair.

ReputationRep:
    Alright. A lot of women, especially african women have a truly beautiful shaped scalp which would otherwise go unseen. Just saying.

Also, if everyone has such ugly scalps, how come its ok foe men to expose them???
    Because, as a society, we're more used to it. Nobody bats an eyelid when they see a man without hair, because they've probably seen thousands of them before. Whereas if it's a woman, no matter how "beautifully shaped" her scalp might be, instinctively my first thought would be that it's very weird choice of hers, or that she's involuntarily lost her hair because of some disease that she might have.

But even then, I can't personally imagine a man looking better without hair than with hair either. But I'm straight, so it's not really for me to give an opinion on how it affects their attractiveness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazarooni89)
    Because, as a society, we're more used to it. Nobody bats an eyelid when they see a man without hair, because they've probably seen thousands of them before. Whereas if it's a woman, no matter how "beautifully shaped" her scalp might be, instinctively my first thought would be that it's very weird choice of hers, or that she's involuntarily lost her hair because of some disease that she might have.

But even then, I can't personally imagine a man looking better without hair than with hair either. But I'm straight, so it's not really for me to give an opinion on how it affects their attractiveness.
    Good one. I know several women who don't date bald guys. And women arent overly fond of men with crew cuts either. Maybe its just shaving of either that people dislike..? Hmmm..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    I just like long hair, it's one of those things that would take someone remarkable for me to overlook. I've never seen a person look better with short hair, let alone bald, than they did with longer hair.
    Yeah, people rather than women specifically

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But are you less attracted to her? Im guessing the answer is probably yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    imho she's one the the most beautiful women in the media

ReputationRep:
    Justify

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Justify? You listed people like Emma Watson and Natalie Portman, chicks that look ridiculous with short hair and awesome with long hair. What is there to justify? It's just not as attractive.

Whenever you see a girl with short hair chances are she'll always look better with long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Justify? You listed people like Emma Watson and Natalie Portman, chicks that look ridiculous with short hair and awesome with long hair. What is there to justify? It's just not as attractive.

Whenever you see a girl with short hair chances are she'll always look better with long
    Thanks for explaining

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not trying to be a ****, but long flowing hair is an absolute must.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo radical one)
    Not trying to be a ****, but long flowing hair is an absolute must.
    Yeah fine, reasons though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah fine, reasons though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ask my brain.

Never liked a girl who didn't have hair down to around the middle of her back.

ReputationRep:
    It is extremely unusual for girls to shave their heads.

As such, my gut reaction when seeing a girl with a shaved head is 'that looks weird'. Unless you have a particular fetish for shaved heads, that's not an attractive first impression.

It's not a logical thing, it's a visceral thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazarooni89)

Guys often do it because they're losing their hair anyway. It's better to have an intentionally buzzed head than an unflatteringly balding one.

Why a girl would choose to buzz off her hair for anything other than practicality or to make a statement I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    A friend of mine is very tomboyish and shortish hair suits her very well, so much so that I can't imagine her with long hair. On the whole, though, I agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo radical one)
    Ask my brain.

Never liked a girl who didn't have hair down to around the middle of her back.
    So you basically cant give me a reason. That's kind of the whole point of the thread, no offense

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So you basically cant give me a reason. That's kind of the whole point of the thread, no offense

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't really rationalise why you do or do not find something attractive and I don't see why you find this such a controversial idea.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.