I think i have varicocele do i stop masturbating?

Watch
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A great deal of nonsense in this thread.

Masturbation, sex and passing urine are normal functions for the male male genitals. It's what they are designed to do.

Varicocele - is very common, often has no symptoms and generally doesn't require any treatment.

Testicles can naturally be different sizes (far more common than not) and the scrotum often has visible veins and a texture to it.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/testic...and-swellings/

If you are concerned talk to a doctor.
Advertisement
LordOfTheMilk911
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
masturbation is a sin. god is punishing you for your bad actions. you are now in a world of ****. i'd recommend chopping off that c*ck asap. to apologise.
you have aids
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by LordOfTheMilk911)
masturbation is a sin. god is punishing you for your bad actions. you are now in a world of ****. i'd recommend chopping off that c*ck asap. to apologise.
you are right. mutilation of the genitals is the only option for you.
Advertisement
Madlad420
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If anythig, keep choking the chicken, keep beating the meat. Jerk all that bad feeling straight out

Specifically, when you do the deed you should hold the offending side's testicle very tightly & it will balance out all of the difference in size
Ebuka100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello, pls can someone help me with a valid advice, am 24 yrs old I started masturbation when I was 17, but now I struggle to stop it but since over one month I stopped it now I begin to fell weak and pains all over my body what will I do, pls is it normal, because am becoming afraid
Advertisement
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ebuka100)
Hello, pls can someone help me with a valid advice, am 24 yrs old I started masturbation when I was 17, but now I struggle to stop it but since over one month I stopped it now I begin to fell weak and pains all over my body what will I do, pls is it normal, because am becoming afraid
I doubt there is any correlation between stopping masturbating and feeling weakness and pain.

The latter require medical investigation, please go to your doctor.
Trikilla3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It not medical advise it's common sense lmao. Constant friction can cause irritation to skin and other things? Obviously lol. Like a dude that works out alot. They always have veins. Is there a link between veins and masterbation? Duh. The more I read of your article, the more this became very clear to me lmao. You were very rude. A docter can give poor health advise, an poor person may give you better advise. That's life. Don't base your opinions off dr's, geezus ppl. Though I wouldn't trust most ppl's either lol.
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
It not medical advise it's common sense lmao. Constant friction can cause irritation to skin and other things? Obviously lol. Like a dude that works out alot. They always have veins. Is there a link between veins and masterbation? Duh.

The more I read of your article, the more this became very clear to me lmao. You were very rude. A docter can give poor health advise, a poor person may even give you better advise. That's life. Don't base your opinions off only dr's, geezus ppl. Though I wouldn't trust most ppl's either lol.
Be7aptz
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Man! I read all the articles and I'm freaked out now. I feel veins on my left testicles too and i am scared of not having children! IM GOING TO THE HOSPITAL TOMORROW!!!!!
Advertisement
Rayrayray6486
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Has it came back since having the surgery?
Rayrayray6486
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Ben20007)
I had mine embolized. The varicocele was a grade 3 and was really painful. I was sick of suffering with it. The embolization is really simple they don’t even put you to sleep.
So what do you do ?
Advertisement
Raun Weiler
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Mine is like grade 5 wearing tight boxers to keep them stick to the groin when standing and loose it when i lay down and loose smaller when i sit. Mine started giving pain in this corona era, I could have consulted earlier if it was normal (not sure for that too). I am male 25 around mine feels like special saying
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (78)
30.23%
Less motivated (180)
69.77%

Watched Threads