The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Primary Ed with QTS

So im planning on coming to study the Primary Ed course, and was wondering about the school experience, what is classed as two weeks experience? is it two school weeks or is it two weeks as in 14 days?
Original post by Jay018
So im planning on coming to study the Primary Ed course, and was wondering about the school experience, what is classed as two weeks experience? is it two school weeks or is it two weeks as in 14 days?

Hello Jay,

A two week work experience usually means two working weeks. (often 10 days) However, I haven't been able to find the exact details about your course, would you mind contacting our admission team on [email protected] , or call +44 (0)1752 585858 please?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Bryan
Plymouth University Student Ambassador
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by Plymouth University
Hello Jay,

A two week work experience usually means two working weeks. (often 10 days) However, I haven't been able to find the exact details about your course, would you mind contacting our admission team on [email protected] , or call +44 (0)1752 585858 please?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Bryan

Thanks for the info. what else would they be able to tell me? as i have tried before to ask them about the same thing but i didnt get a reply.
Original post by Jay018
Thanks for the info. what else would they be able to tell me? as i have tried before to ask them about the same thing but i didnt get a reply.

Hello Jay,

If you contact the admission team, you will be able to receive more information specifically about the course you're interested in, such as the exact amount of working days for work experience, and any other enquiries you may have. Sorry there had been a large amount of enquires in the last few weeks, which explains why you haven't received a reply yet. You can try calling them on +44 (0)1752 585858 if you haven't already done so.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Bryan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending