Why do girls ignore emails? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by spatel3)
Yeah the problem is with the girl OP, not you. You're a good guy who met a crazy girl. Just be happy knowing that you are the winner here by letting go. She has some feelings for you, but is now just keeping you as some form of back up.

Talk to other girls, reserve messages for this girl just for xmas. But even then, don't initiate. If you never hear from her again, so be it. She isn't worth it if she is rude as to not to respond or initiate. That's not true friendship or romance.

You can do better. Just fap to her picture as much as you want, but talk to and date other better women.
Thanks bro. I think you have a good point. Yeah she is very hot, but that's not enough for me. Don't think I will contact except perhaps and just perhaps at xmas.

Might fap to her facebook picture, but will not spend time contacting her if she never reciprocates.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by danadd9)
She probably liked you at some point but either lost interest or thought it was for the best that nothing happens; or she likes you and is waiting for you to make a move on her. Women are only content with texts/messages for so long.
I dunno she contacted me all the time even when abroad. So I think she liked me enough to do that! It's when we didn't both have messenger she stopped. Maybe she doesn't like emails much? Is it possible to get her phone number and use whatsapp?

(Original post by swarly)
Wait is she living abroad permanently? If so you need to forget about her and give this a listen:

you definitely appear to be suffering from oneitis. I dont think you would feel this way, if you were texting multiple women at the same time.
also, if women think you can't get any other woman but her, it will generally put them off. Just like Eve at the apple, had she not been she can have it freely, would she really have had it?
Could I get her whatsapp number somehow? How to ask her?

I find myself thinking about/fapping to her. But agreed, I do talk to and have regular contact with other women. That's why this one annoys me. She never seems to reciprocate my kindness. She sorta just used me whilst she was new in another city and lonely.

What to do?
rahulchopra30
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I feel for you man. Having read this I came up with the following conclusions:

1) She liked you - evidence being she spoke to you, initiating everyday and fished for info on your relationship status
2) She was lonely abroad and needed someone to talk to. You were very kind to talk to her and keep her company.
3) She is not that nice a person and a bit of a user/has a low attention span - she may have started to make friends and is now ungrateful. She doesn't see what she is doing is wrong which is worrying.
4) I think she still likes you, but is keeping you as a useful shoulder to cry on and preventing you from moving on by holding the carrot out just out of your reach so you keep coming back.

Dude, you deserve better, this girl has poor social skills. Only talk to her if she contacts you. Wish her happy xmas by all means, but it doesn't take much to reply to someone, so she isn't a true friend or love interest.

And yes, if you want to fap to her, then go right ahead. Make love to her in your dreams, but in real life, move on to better things!
Anonymous #4
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I dunno she contacted me all the time even when abroad. So I think she liked me enough to do that! It's when we didn't both have messenger she stopped. Maybe she doesn't like emails much? Is it possible to get her phone number and use whatsapp?

Could I get her whatsapp number somehow? How to ask her?

I find myself thinking about/fapping to her. But agreed, I do talk to and have regular contact with other women. That's why this one annoys me. She never seems to reciprocate my kindness. She sorta just used me whilst she was new in another city and lonely.

What to do?
You could ask her, but she seems to have a poor habit of not responding. Most likely she will tease you along and then ignore the request for her number, then respond to the next email.

She is enjoying the attention and just using a nice guy like you. She DOES NOT DESERVE YOU.

Speaking as a girl, this girl is really rude and not worthy of attention. You never just ignore someone. She was clearly interested in you at the beginning and probably at least views you as a platonic friend deep down. But if she can't find time to hit reply to someone who kept her going when she had no friends, then she is a terrible person!!

Move on to a nice girl!
KittyRe-play
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Umm...probably because they don't have time?
#BusyLife#
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KittyRe-play)
Umm...probably because they don't have time?
#BusyLife#
Every one can be busy, but too busy to respond to an email? Really? Responding to a friend?

That means she's not a real friend then. Why would she blank me after I depsite my busy life entertained her every day when she contacted me?
pshah2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
She is not worth it bro. Just a teaser, let her go cos you are the better person than her.
KittyRe-play
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Every one can be busy, but too busy to respond to an email? Really? Responding to a friend?

That means she's not a real friend then. Why would she blank me after I depsite my busy life entertained her every day when she contacted me?
There you go! A technique I use to deduce the answer from the questioner. So she isn't a real friend but rather a USER. She don't care about you like you care about her so just stay away from her. If she is a "sort of real friend" then she will come back runing to you....or it will probably be cuz she wants to take advantage of you AGAIN.
Anonymous #1
There you go! A technique I use to deduce the answer from the questioner. So she isn't a real friend but rather a USER. She don't care about you like you care about her so just stay away from her. If she is a "sort of real friend" then she will come back runing to you....or it will probably be cuz she wants to take advantage of you AGAIN.
Wow! Thanks. Yeah fair enough, she's not a real friend, why are some girls like that?!!

You would make zillions as a psychiatrist!
spatel3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You should message her, get her to respond, which she seems to, and then not write back. Then you get the power.

Then just wait. She will be dying to get back in control. If she messages a 2nd time, message with just a one sentence answer.

Get the power back!
NebulousBlue
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah you could be right. I mean we bantered a lot on messenger. She seems to like my jokes. But she mentioned me being sweet and so on. So I guess friendship rather than potential relationship.

But why did she ask me about having a date? Why did she contact me everyday then and not at all now?

She used to initiate contact quite often.

Should I move on and just ignore her? Should I keep initiating an email which may or may not get a response?

WHY DO GIRLS LOVE THE ATTENTION AND THEN JUST BLANK OFF A GUY LATER? It's just rude. What if a guy did that?
They change their mind, simple. Guys do it to - ask a girl out and then think, for whatever reason, actually I'm not all that into this girl.
neerajpatel
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yep, sounds like a user mate. You are a nice guy, she is a bad person. If she is hot, fap to her, but don't hold yourself back by messaging her all the time.

(Original post by spatel3)
You should message her, get her to respond, which she seems to, and then not write back. Then you get the power.

Then just wait. She will be dying to get back in control. If she messages a 2nd time, message with just a one sentence answer.

Get the power back!
Haha if you can prevent yourself from becoming attached to her, then by all means, this would teach her a lesson.
Anonymous #5
Report 4 years ago
Message her and pretend you meant to send it to someone else, like:

"Hey babes, last night was the best, let's do it again"
KittyRe-play
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wow! Thanks. Yeah fair enough, she's not a real friend, why are some girls like that?!!

You would make zillions as a psychiatrist!
Thanks but I'm only 16 and I'm going for dentistry haha. But psychiatry...Meh...a good side job I guess lol.
Some girls are like that because they are just attention seekers and are genuinely manipulative individuals. Personally I don't like such girls because I can easily distinguish who is good and who isn't (also one of my great specialities). She doesn't deserve a nice guy like you so you should just leave her alone...but don't be brutal! :h:
Anonymous #1
Thanks but I'm only 16 and I'm going for dentistry haha. But psychiatry...Meh...a good side job I guess lol.
Some girls are like that because they are just attention seekers and are genuinely manipulative individuals. Personally I don't like such girls because I can easily distinguish who is good and who isn't (also one of my great specialities). She doesn't deserve a nice guy like you so you should just leave her alone...but don't be brutal! :h:
Thanks haha. Dentistry is a great route!

I guess this one is a bit of an attention seeker. I know lots of my friends who are girls and are nice people. Attention seeking girls (or guys for that matter) are a pain. It's just I can't get this girl out of my head sometimes.. she is rather attractive. I need to get my mind onto other girls!

So best idea is to just stop contacting her then? Let it go? I thought she was a potential life long friend given the deepness in our original conversations, but clearly I was mistaken.

Appreciate your advice!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by NebulousBlue)
They change their mind, simple. Guys do it to - ask a girl out and then think, for whatever reason, actually I'm not all that into this girl.
They should then message and apologise and cancel. If you're not going to keep in touch with someone, then be polite enough to say goodbye I reckon.

It's poor form to just coax someone in and then blank them afterward, guy or girl.
NebulousBlue
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They should then message and apologise and cancel. If you're not going to keep in touch with someone, then be polite enough to say goodbye I reckon.

It's poor form to just coax someone in and then blank them afterward, guy or girl.
You're absolutely right but it's not always easy to hurt someone's feelings and essentially saying 'I'm sorry I led you on, upon further consideration I've decided you aren't for me' is liable to do the trick.

For some people it's just easier to avoid contact.
KittyRe-play
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks haha. Dentistry is a great route!

I guess this one is a bit of an attention seeker. I know lots of my friends who are girls and are nice people. Attention seeking girls (or guys for that matter) are a pain. It's just I can't get this girl out of my head sometimes.. she is rather attractive. I need to get my mind onto other girls!

So best idea is to just stop contacting her then? Let it go? I thought she was a potential life long friend given the deepness in our original conversations, but clearly I was mistaken.

Appreciate your advice!
You're most welcome dude,
You need to cut down the messaging issue you have. Then slowly cut out all contacts with her. You can't make it obvious I can't emphasize that enough. One step at a time! Just live life...without her...she's a beech lol. Good luck mate!
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
Women are evil, didn't anybody ever tell you? :evil:
npatel3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You're most welcome dude,
You need to cut down the messaging issue you have. Then slowly cut out all contacts with her. You can't make it obvious I can't emphasize that enough. One step at a time! Just live life...without her...she's a beech lol. Good luck mate!
I concur. This girl is terrible to have used you like this. You need to wean yourself off her messaging. If you like, message her once or twice more, but try to avoid responding with more than 1 sentence. If she starts to respond more, she is trying to reel you in again. Avoid it and start talking to nice women whom you deserve.

(Original post by neerajpatel)
Yep, sounds like a user mate. You are a nice guy, she is a bad person. If she is hot, fap to her, but don't hold yourself back by messaging her all the time.

Haha if you can prevent yourself from becoming attached to her, then by all means, this would teach her a lesson.
Tbh then better to just avoid/don't message her. She clearly isn't initiating, so don't bother wasting your time with this user. She likes you and wants to keep you as a reserve option. Who does that?!

If she is hot, wean yourself off by fapping to her FB picture, but avoid talking to her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (40)
50.63%
No (39)
49.37%

Watched Threads