The Student Room Group

HELP please?

hey guys,
I have just started college and it's okay so far! but the thing is I have a really weird timetable because on Monday I have only one lesson which is in the afternoon and then on Tuesday I have no lessons at all! and on Wednesday I have two lessons and then on Thursday I have one lesson and then on Friday I have two! Am not really a a full time student! is there anyone out there in the same position as me? do A level students have free times of like me? or is my college just really weird? I would really appreciate some answers thank you!!!!
Original post by noey123
hey guys,
I have just started college and it's okay so far! but the thing is I have a really weird timetable because on Monday I have only one lesson which is in the afternoon and then on Tuesday I have no lessons at all! and on Wednesday I have two lessons and then on Thursday I have one lesson and then on Friday I have two! Am not really a a full time student! is there anyone out there in the same position as me? do A level students have free times of like me? or is my college just really weird? I would really appreciate some answers thank you!!!!

What is it you want help with? What courses are you studying? It's not a very full timetable, but if you aren't studying the typical 4 AS or full Btec course, you are going to have a lot more free time on your hands than other people. Are you worried that something has been left off your timetable or something?
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
What is it you want help with? What courses are you studying? It's not a very full timetable, but if you aren't studying the typical 4 AS or full Btec course, you are going to have a lot more free time on your hands than other people. Are you worried that something has been left off your timetable or something?

yeah am pretty much worried oh and i take AS
English lit
sociology
and business studies
i mean don't you think i should be a full time student is this like okay? or am i just over reacting
Original post by noey123
yeah am pretty much worried oh and i take AS
English lit
sociology
and business studies
i mean don't you think i should be a full time student is this like okay? or am i just over reacting

You're overreacting. The school or college has set the number of lessons you are going to be taught. It's the same for everyone. They have worked out how many lessons they need to teach you the course. The rest of the time is for private study, games or other forms of PE, work experience and other courses which aren't examined but are put on by schools, such as general studies etc.

Quick Reply

Latest