xangel95x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey there, first thread on this website :')

Basically I am doing A2 Art A-Level and I am so stumped for ideas! Basically my teacher and I have discussed my interests and she has suggested maybe doing something that links to my future career plans, which as it stands is Art Therapy / Nursing Studies

We have spoken about the topic of 'Health' but there are so many possible ideas for this subject that I cannot think of something to do! Would really, really appreciate any ideas? I've been pondering with the idea of good health vs bad health but can't grasp a good idea for the life of me.

Any Ideas?
Thanks!
molfay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by xangel95x)
Hey there, first thread on this website :')

Basically I am doing A2 Art A-Level and I am so stumped for ideas! Basically my teacher and I have discussed my interests and she has suggested maybe doing something that links to my future career plans, which as it stands is Art Therapy / Nursing Studies

We have spoken about the topic of 'Health' but there are so many possible ideas for this subject that I cannot think of something to do! Would really, really appreciate any ideas? I've been pondering with the idea of good health vs bad health but can't grasp a good idea for the life of me.

Any Ideas?
Thanks!
You could touch on mental health, for example depression, schizophrenia, anorexia, etc. Or gluttony, and unhealthy eating habits.

I'm on the same boat, stuck for a solid idea, I'm thinking of something along the lines of depression/emotions/loneliness/fear/death/dystopia/spirituality.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (221)
33.74%
No (434)
66.26%

Watched Threads