Adson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
i really want to revise now but all my friends are going to start revising after christmas which makes me think i'm worrying to much?

Should i start revising now or wait for christmas i really want AAAA i chose Maths (A in GCSE), Physics(A* in GCSE), Geography (A in GCSE) and Economics (didnt do).

whats your experiences of those subjects?
manchesterunited15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It wouldn't really be revising would it
N.Choi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Adson)
i really want to revise now but all my friends are going to start revising after christmas which makes me think i'm worrying to much?

Should i start revising now or wait for christmas i really want AAAA i chose Maths (A in GCSE), Physics(A* in GCSE), Geography (A in GCSE) and Economics (didnt do).

whats your experiences of those subjects?
I did maths and geography. With maths its all about practice and doing past paper questions. So starting now would be quite good. For geography, I was with AQA. I suggest making notes right now for both physical and human. I started revision after christmas but it's whether you want to start early or not...
Ben4
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Tbh, the years just started you wont have much to revise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
GCSEmoron
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
seems like a waste of time - what is there to review but 2 weeks work?
Jkizer
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I revised my A2's around February where all my subjects were finished in terms of the spec and i felt it was plenty of time.

I did maths and economics from your choices. Both subjects you should try not leave any topics kind of dangling. For economics, i would try write sort of essay notes on each topic if you can as you go through them on very general past questions. Maths is a bit meh.
crayolaguy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's never too early to start revising! but right now you wouldn't be revising you would just be self teaching because you havent really learnt much of anything yet. But if you have some free time I would recommend going over stuff, every bit helps... not too much at this early stage though you don't want to burn yourself out because you really will need to revise later in the year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (112)
28.07%
No (287)
71.93%

Watched Threads