Transitional Object Research Project

Watch
vernice27
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi everyone,

I'm a MSc Psychology student currently writing my dissertation on the effects of transitional object. As part of this I am conducting a research project - an online survey, and am looking for Bachelor students who are currently studying in United Kingdom to complete it.

The aim of this study is to investigate the relationship between the effect of transitional object on sleep quality and anxiety levels. Transitional objects are those inanimate objects that people attached to, often needed during bedtime, stressful moments and etc.Previous research has shown links between transitional objects and sleep as well as anxiety levels, but not sleep quality. Some reports have conflicted regarding anxiety levels increased with the use of transitional objects.

The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete, and if you could do so that would be great. The analysis of results will be posted when complete if that's of interest. It can be found at:

https://aruspsych.eu.qualtrics.com/S...hyWjFWpmNiXlE9

The password required is ARU2014

Thanks in advance and please let me know if you have any questions! I can be reached at [email protected]

p.s. In line with British Psychological Society and University ethical approval, all results are anonymous and is securely held.

Meng Yie Si Toh
MSc Psychology student, Anglia Ruskin University

I would do any surveys in return =) just post the link below

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.26%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (120)
37.27%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.66%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.42%

Watched Threads