Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well done Jenson, damn good effort. I still can't believe how terrific the BAR team is becoming... but maybe given their funding it was inevitable.

Shame BAR are still miles behind Ferrari. But if BAR improve as much as they have done in the last year I can't see the gap lasting.

ReputationRep:
    yeh i just hope it isnt a flash in the pan, its easy to forget the many teams who have enjoyed short term success, only to fally by the wayside. Im just chuffed to see a union jack next to the German flag every other sunday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Well done Jenson, damn good effort. I still can't believe how terrific the BAR team is becoming... but maybe given their funding it was inevitable.

Shame BAR are still miles behind Ferrari. But if BAR improve as much as they have done in the last year I can't see the gap lasting.

i lurvvvvvv shumacher im so happy he wonnnnnn ... againnnn
    but i was surprised that button won the poll position it was actually amazing!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that Schumacher is that good anymore - we know his car is brilliant but he will only let Barichello (who isn't that good) drive with him - is it the car, rather than him, who is brilliant?

ReputationRep:

And Montoya was far behind Button! I thought that Schumie might pass Button, but 2nd place for him is brill! Maybe if (a big if) Schumie might be forced to retire from a race, Button might win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I don't think that Schumacher is that good anymore - we know his car is brilliant but he will only let Barichello (who isn't that good) drive with him - is it the car, rather than him, who is brilliant?
    Barrichello only got 6th position!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Barrichello only got 6th position!
    Exactly - if you gave Button (or Montoya, possibly) a Ferrari would they upstage Schumacher?

ReputationRep:

its amazing how well bar is doing at the moment..on the other hand whats happened to raikonnen :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Exactly - if you gave Button (or Montoya, possibly) a Ferrari would they upstage Schumacher?
    Question could be, is Button better than Barrichello (I reckon maybe). And then, how far behind Schumie is Button?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    its amazing how well bar is doing at the moment..on the other hand whats happened to raikonnen :confused:
    raikonnen and coultard r quite lost this season ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Question could be, is Button better than Barrichello (I reckon maybe). And then, how far behind Schumie is Button?
    Barichello isn't a very good driver, he just has a brilliant car.

ReputationRep:
    i agree

ReputationRep:
    i still think shumacher is excellent! he wont have won all these race only wid a nice car.1 he is just Excellent

ReputationRep:
    I would love to know the answer. I'm glad Button is doing well... there were whisperings in many quarters including some on this board that he was over-rated prior to the start of the season.

ReputationRep:
    Which, sadly, seems to suit Ferrari down to the ground. They don't want anyone competing with Schumi, he is their main man. I can't see Ferrari getting a replacement for Barrichello until Schumi leaves.

ReputationRep:
    The answer to this quetion is ..... NOOOOOOOOO

no button wont b able to

ReputationRep:
    Which, sadly, seems to suit Ferrari down to the ground. They don't want anyone competing with Schumi, he is their main man. I can't see Ferrari getting a replacement for Barrichello until Schumi leaves.
    Schumacher has a hell of a lot of influence in Ferrari, more than many of the 'executive' staff.

ReputationRep:
    LOL he is a great driver - to handle a great car needs a great driver, if he isnt a very good driver ferrari wouldve signed another good one

ReputationRep:
    LOL he is a great driver - to handle a great car needs a great driver, if he isnt a very good driver ferrari wouldve signed another good one
    The were saying on ITV today, how this year's Ferrari is far harder to drive than their 2003 car. Something about it's wheelbase being shorter.

Last year Barrichello was far more competitive than he has been this year. It seems he is struggling in the more edgy car whilst Schumi is loving it.

ReputationRep:
    But Schumacher wants a partner who won't upstage him - he's found one in Barichello. Schumi won't let Ferrari sign anyone who could upstage him.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.