Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    What i'd like to know is how good Button is going to get.
    Maybe he'll be the next big UK driver, especially if he keeps performing like that (although the dip in performance in the middle was a little dissapointing), and if he and schumacher had the same car, who would have won?
    I'm not sure that the dip in preformance was down to Button. It was said that maybe he wasn't happy with the tyres,. which would explain the fact that in the last stint, he did better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I'm not sure that the dip in preformance was down to Button. It was said that maybe he wasn't happy with the tyres,. which would explain the fact that in the last stint, he did better.
    Button rules!!

And it just so happens i share his name!!!
    no relation though, as far as i know

oh well- i'll still be cheering for him as he's almost family!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    Button rules!!

And it just so happens i share his name!!!
    no relation though, as far as i know

oh well- i'll still be cheering for him as he's almost family!!!!
    schumacher is better (german ... like me)
    hihih

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    Possibly. If results arent for telling you who is more successful than the next driver what are they for? What evidence do you have that Jenson is as good as Michael?
    Not more successful, better

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/3661339.stm

Seems even the Ferrari execs are not afraid to admit Button is a gud'un.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/3661339.stm

Seems even the Ferrari execs are not afraid to admit Button is a gud'un.
    I'm not surprised they want him - he's young and still challenging with the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron Huntroyde)
    I'm not surprised they want him - he's young and still challenging with the best.
    I'd love to see him in a ferrari. I hope that Ferrari do call for him, and that Button goes to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I'd love to see him in a ferrari. I hope that Ferrari do call for him, and that Button goes to them.
    Is Button going to leave BAR though? They have got immense financial resources, and seem to have the desire to succeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Why would he, BAR still have 2 years of their 5 year plan, better to win the title in a BAR than a Ferrari, it makes him looka a better driver.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.