Visit website
Reply 1
Sound Engineering & Production and really looking forward to it ;]
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I am really looking forward to starting, it looks like a really good environment. It is just a matter of time.
Reply 3
Your poor thing. That place is so utterly boring! The whole building is coloured grey black and silver! You walk outside and it's like whoa what the ****s this omg it's colour! Lol. I did Computer Networks & Security Year 1 there last year but I quit because I really couldn't do it because it was that boring. There are a few interesting lecturers though, John Phillips and David Gibson, both good and funny but a lot of them seem like they don't want to be there!
Also you might find the people on your course a bit boring. I made a load of friends at tic freshers but all of them were on the Music/Sound courses rather than Computer courses..
Reply 4
Yer well I got a chance to meet David Gibson he seems like a lively bloke. That Simon Handley seems like a nutcase too.

I am looking forward to starting it and will see how it goes, I will just go into it and get on with it i guess.
The tic is great...

...make sure you visit Rosa's greasy spoon down the road...
Reply 6
hollywood_swinging
The tic is great...

...make sure you visit Rosa's greasy spoon down the road...

Rosas Good
TIC Bad

Or maybe just Computer courses bad?
Reply 7
TIC SUCKS! its so boring, i could fall alseep, i haven't even made no really good close mates at uni argh man wish i went to some other uni

Latest

Trending

Trending