phil2
Badges: 5
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Id love to work in a travel agents always wanted too, iv applied for thomas cook once or twice but never had no interview, theres a vacancy again near me but im thinking if i apply i need to change what im writing, anybody applied before? any advice? what they like to work for, money and commision good? i did my work experience in a travel agent and im very passionate about it so no idea what im doing wrong, plenty of cust service experience too!
phil2
No one lol
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by phil2)
Id love to work in a travel agents always wanted too, iv applied for thomas cook once or twice but never had no interview, theres a vacancy again near me but im thinking if i apply i need to change what im writing, anybody applied before? any advice? what they like to work for, money and commision good? i did my work experience in a travel agent and im very passionate about it so no idea what im doing wrong, plenty of cust service experience too!
What sort of qualifications do you have?
Do you have any sort of qualifications related to travel and tourism?

My sister works for the co op travel, which is merged with thomas cook. She has worked at thomas cook and co op travel branches. The place is decent to work at ans she gets decent commission as well.
phil2
I dont i have done cabin crew and like i say work exp in travel agent, got plenty of cust service experience though , i just wondered what id be bringing home monthly really.
phil2
1700 a month? Thats good, its just a job id love to do.
phil2
cool im sure it will of, im going to apply, who knows may not even get a interview or anything, not many questions on it now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads