The Student Room Group

will you find me creepy if you were him?

Okay so this week my college has this thing goin on where seniors will write letters to juniors assigned to them and communicate from there. We basically have a box to put all the letters and juniors only know us by nicknames and they will have to find out who we r.

Basically I started writing a letter to this one junior guy that I find cute (he is not assigned to me so I am not supposed to!) I asked him about his fav sports, food, hopes n dreams, interesting encounter, who he finds cute in college etc and so on. He replied my letter once and i am waiting for his 2nd reply.

Apparently some of the juniors somehow managed to figure out who wrote them letters (I don't mind juniors that are assigned to me finding out as I am supposed to write them those letters anyway) but i am worried tht this "crush" will somehow know tht I am the one writing to him :redface:

Do I appear as creepy? Now I kinda regretted my decision as he turned out to be not my type. :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

The rule is that if you're attractive, it won't be creepy- it will be cute. :top:
Reply 2
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
The rule is that if you're attractive, it won't be creepy- it will be cute. :top:

*sighs*
Original post by Anonymous
*sighs*

what;s wrong?
Reply 4
Original post by Allaboutthatbass
what;s wrong?

Don't think I'm good looking enough. He is way out of my league :frown: and I never got the second reply back anymore damn
yes this is quite creepy.
Reply 6
Massively creepy.
Especially since you're in the year above him :lolwut:
Reply 8
it's not creepy
general rule: if you have to ask if it's creepy, it's creepy.
Omgosh guys so is it a yes or no?

Anyhow I don't think I'd care so much now as he is not what I pictured him to be lol. And life is too short to not do something impulsive! :biggrin:
Reply 11
I doubt 1 year makes that much of a difference
Reply 12
I would be a little creeped out.
Original post by Qari
I doubt 1 year makes that much of a difference

Exactly what I thought! And one thing for sure is his thinking is way more mature than alot of guys in my year ==
In my defense, I know more than 5 people among my close friends who wrote letters to juniors not assigned to them just for fun :frown: its just that they don't have a crush on them.

I am not the only creepy one ughj
Not creepy at all. I find it rather cute. :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
Exactly what I thought! And one thing for sure is his thinking is way more mature than alot of guys in my year ==

are you american?

and what has 1 letter changed? since you say you don't have a crush on him anymore?
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Not creepy at all. I find it rather cute. :smile:

I hope he thinks like you lol but...I nvr got another reoky bck from him :frown:
Original post by Qari
are you american?

and what has 1 letter changed? since you say you don't have a crush on him anymore?

No I'm not.

Different interests? And we went to schools with different environment so it's really obvious our thinkings are really different from each other's. We mix with different groups of people etc.
Reply 19
i think its cute

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending