The Student Room Group

BTEC Health and social care Level 3

Hiya! this is my first post and I already have a question up my sleeves that I would like to discuss today. I am currently studying 90-Credits Health and Social care level 3, I am to complete 9 units this year. I am more curious in what happens on the 2nd year? how many units do we complete? Do we still do placements? also, I need some advice on how I can achieve DDM? how does it work? I am aware that there are 18 units altogether, so im guessing 9 units first year and 9 units the 2nd year?
Original post by Beee17
Hiya! this is my first post and I already have a question up my sleeves that I would like to discuss today. I am currently studying 90-Credits Health and Social care level 3, I am to complete 9 units this year. I am more curious in what happens on the 2nd year? how many units do we complete? Do we still do placements? also, I need some advice on how I can achieve DDM? how does it work? I am aware that there are 18 units altogether, so im guessing 9 units first year and 9 units the 2nd year?

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Reply 2
Hey I'm in the same position as you. This is my first post and I am studying Health and Social care Level 3 (final year) and I was wondering if this is right. I used this calculator thing that confirmed my predicted grades of DDM, but that works out as 4 D's, 7 Ms and 8 Ps. How?

Quick Reply

Latest