The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Information about time tables...

So yeah, I'm about to start at the Greenwich campus and the timetables for the course are up. It looks something like this: http://goo.gl/3g5GLM

As you can see, each day sometimes has different lectures overlapping each other. I'm guessing they are the same one but with different lecturers.

How does it work though? Do I turn up to the lectures I want or will they allocate me to a specific timetable to follow?

Would be useful to know. I'm doing the same course as a friend of mine. Both of us live closeby to each other, but quite far from the University. We thought we could share the same car if we had the same timetable.

If anyone knows how it works, it would be great!

Thanks
Is that computer science?
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Sorta, software engineering. They kind of overlap with some modules if I'm not mistaken.
Where did you get that from? I only got one which tells me I need to go in on Monday for lab essentials and stuff like that.
Reply 4
Have you got your portal login info? If you have, then just log into it and on the top right corner there's a link to "Timetables". Then click on "Programme", type in your course name and select it from the list. It should give you the timetables for after the fresher's week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending