Reply 2

whats ur point?

i dont want to be drake level, maybe just 2chainz level or lloyd banks level
27ish I would say
Reply 4
Original post by shiva300
27ish I would say

but what about learning to rap?

what age does it become too late to learn? I mean to reach a level of someone like lloyd banks.
Why? You'd only attract Americanized, cultureless club tramps.

Edit: After thinking this over that means a lot of British women would be attracted to you. Don't give up your dreams!
Original post by shiva300
27ish I would say

This.
Reply 7
Original post by Suck The Marrow
Why? You'd only attract Americanized, cultureless club tramps.

Edit: After thinking this over that means a lot of British women would be attracted to you. Don't give up your dreams!

to make money obviously.
It entirely depends on what your content is about and ofcourse the target audience.
Reply 9
Original post by swarly
whats ur point?

i dont want to be drake level, maybe just 2chainz level or lloyd banks level

Wrong answer.

You clearly don't have the mentality to cut it in the rap game. Which rapper ever grew up thinking "I'll be content if I'm moderately decent at rapping" and then went on to be successful? Answer - none. Ever.
Don't be afraid to be the old granny at the end of the road who raps with her several cats when you're 70!
Well I'm sure you could learn to rap at any age but you wouldn't really become successful if you're too old...
If you wanna be successful you'd probably have to start trying by the age of 22, if you haven't made it by 27 I'd say you might as well give up (just my opinion)
Original post by delpiero7
Wrong answer.

You clearly don't have the mentality to cut it in the rap game. Which rapper ever grew up thinking "I'll be content if I'm moderately decent at rapping" and then went on to be successful? Answer - none. Ever.

This is just so true, any famous rapper you'd see will always want to be THE best, and until they get there they won't be happy. That is how people become successful
Reply 13
ok so i've really been studying the market and looking for opportunities.

At this age, its probably too late to create that deep level of rap or wordplay like Jay-Z or Drake, it just wouldnt come organically to me.

here's the opportunity I found: viral raps, to create a song with hit lines, and a hit dance to go with it, get it to go viral on vine, get everyone doing it etc.

thoughts?
Reply 14
Original post by swarly
ok so i've really been studying the market and looking for opportunities.

At this age, its probably too late to create that deep level of rap or wordplay like Jay-Z or Drake, it just wouldnt come organically to me.

here's the opportunity I found: viral raps, to create a song with hit lines, and a hit dance to go with it, get it to go viral on vine, get everyone doing it etc.

thoughts?

Cute.
2chainz is like 40 it's never 2 late bra
Reply 16
Original post by dire wolf
2chainz is like 40 it's never 2 late bra

2 chainz has been grinding for years though, most people dont even know he used to go by the name of Titty Boi.

He's spat like 100 sixteens over the past 2 years. At just even just $5,000 a feature, he would have half a million from just doing guest appearances on other tracks. That's conservative too, Nicki Minaj used to make 50k a verse, rumoured to be 5 times that now.
Original post by swarly
2 chainz has been grinding for years though, most people dont even know he used to go by the name of Titty Boi.

He's spat like 100 sixteens over the past 2 years. At just even just $5,000 a feature, he would have half a million from just doing guest appearances on other tracks. That's conservative too, Nicki Minaj used to make 50k a verse, rumoured to be 5 times that now.

sixteens mean nothing until you hit the big time and chainz was freaking OLD when he hit the big time.

i get what you're saying though
I'm still waiting for my big break
Reply 19
Original post by dire wolf
sixteens mean nothing until you hit the big time and chainz was freaking OLD when he hit the big time.

i get what you're saying though

while i havent followed his career closely, Im pretty sure he was grinding for years, until someone gave him a feature, and that one sixteen was his big break and led to 100s.

Quick Reply

Latest