Guys - Would you have a threesome with your girlfriend and another guy if....

Watch
Joel21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
She agreed to have one with you and another girl? Was discussing this with my missus yesterday and she was dead set against it but I said I would definitely do it, would be interesting to see what other lads opinion is on this scenario.
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Joel21)
She agreed to have one with you and another girl? Was discussing this with my missus yesterday and she was dead set against it but I said I would definitely do it, would be interesting to see what other lads opinion is on this scenario.
I probably would

Posted from TSR Mobile
PharmaJock
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Why would you want to see someone clap the cheeks of your gf? U wot m8
Joel21
Rep:
?
Because then I get to have it with two chicks?
Waka Flocka
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
yeah I would.. its a small price to pay

Posted from TSR Mobile
RYAN1872
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes
Welsh_insomniac
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've had threesomes in the past, but I doubt I would do it with someone I was in a relationship with. There were no expectations and no jealously involved but I imagine things get complicated when you're doing it with your own partner.

(Original post by Joel21)
Depends what your girlfriend would be after.. do you have expectations on how you want her to interact with the other girl. Are you sure she won't want you to kiss the other guy etc. Depends how free you are.
ANEXIS kZstaR
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Welsh_insomniac)
I've had threesomes in the past, but I doubt I would do it with someone I was in a relationship with. There were no expectations and no jealously involved but I imagine things get complicated when you're doing it with your own partner.

Depends what your girlfriend would be after.. do you have expectations on how you want her to interact with the other girl. Are you sure she won't want you to kiss the other guy etc. Depends how free you are.
I call bs, you have an account on the student room after all :d
Limpopo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not really. This is truly a case where fantasy and reality arent the same. What would happen if the other guy pulled out a huge weiner and ruin your girl with it such that you felt totally inadequate?
emobambam
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
NO
futbol
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The more the merrier. Guys, girls, what's the difference?
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes. It may help that I'm bisexual.

If anyone is considering it with a partner, sort the boundaries out first...
CaptainDudeson
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes. Threesomes with two girls are a waste of time. A good spit roast is epic.
matt2042
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I wouldn't, I'd prefer to have my girl all to myself, regardless of the sex of the third person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jordooooom
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Threesomes are overrated
Welsh_insomniac
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ANEXIS kZstaR)
I call bs, you have an account on the student room after all :d
What do you mean? Why does that make a difference? I've had an account on here since 2007 I think.. I graduated university like 2 years ago. I think I still come on here out of habit ha.
username1398367
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
no way wtf
DiddyDec01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No.
Joel21
Rep:
?
It's interesting I asked this same question to girls and most said no but it seems most of us lads would have no problem letting another bloke have his way with our girls in a threesome. Keep the opinions coming.
alpen
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
2 girls nd me or gtfo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (678)
33.7%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (857)
42.59%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.18%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.52%

Watched Threads