Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Mark Sloan would win simply because i LOVE **** Van Dyke.
    i only found out that he was **** van dyke a few months ago... he looks nothing like when he was on mary poppins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    i only found out that he was **** van dyke a few months ago... he looks nothing like when he was on mary poppins
    probably because mary poppins was made about 40 years ago. i despise angela langsbury (well not so much in old bedknobs and broomsticks) but when she's jessica flethcher-ooooooooooo it makes me mad. keep diagnosis murder and kill jessica BBC!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    probably because mary poppins was made about 40 years ago. i despise angela langsbury (well not so much in old bedknobs and broomsticks) but when she's jessica flethcher-ooooooooooo it makes me mad. keep diagnosis murder and kill jessica BBC!
    nevertheless, i would have thought that there would be more resemblance....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    murder she wrote is annoying. it's obviously her who does all the murders. i like quincy and diagnosis murder best. i don't mind bergerac if it's on.

oh and i think jesse from dm is quite cute. anyone agree?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    murder she wrote is annoying. it's obviously her who does all the murders. i like quincy and diagnosis murder best. i don't mind bergerac if it's on.

oh and i think jesse from dm is quite cute. anyone agree?

lou xxx

In a bad 70's kinda cute

Quincy rocks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    In a bad 70's kinda cute
    Diagnosis Murder actually ran from 1993-2001! I was shocked when I found out, it feels so 1970s.

I think Jesse is cute, in a dorky kind of way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances)
    Diagnosis Murder actually ran from 1993-2001! I was shocked when I found out, it feels so 1970s.

yeh, the sort of guy you just want to give a big hug to, but could never imagine sleeping with, but he could meet the parents. and he's not exactly got much competition at 2.30 on weekday afternoons.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances)

really! Wow! That does shock me! it's soooo 70's looking! In that case, I'm afraid Jesse is just a dork

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    really! Wow! That does shock me! it's soooo 70's looking! In that case, I'm afraid Jesse is just a dork
    I saw him in a TV movie once, about this geek who kidnapped Elvis as a surprise for his mother, or something. He definitly has the dorky thing going on.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.