This discussion is closed.
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Mark Sloan would win simply because i LOVE **** Van Dyke.
i only found out that he was **** van dyke a few months ago... he looks nothing like when he was on mary poppins
deary_ma_leary
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
i only found out that he was **** van dyke a few months ago... he looks nothing like when he was on mary poppins
probably because mary poppins was made about 40 years ago. i despise angela langsbury (well not so much in old bedknobs and broomsticks) but when she's jessica flethcher-ooooooooooo it makes me mad. keep diagnosis murder and kill jessica BBC!
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by deary_ma_leary)
probably because mary poppins was made about 40 years ago. i despise angela langsbury (well not so much in old bedknobs and broomsticks) but when she's jessica flethcher-ooooooooooo it makes me mad. keep diagnosis murder and kill jessica BBC!
nevertheless, i would have thought that there would be more resemblance....
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by deary_ma_leary)
murder she wrote is annoying. it's obviously her who does all the murders. i like quincy and diagnosis murder best. i don't mind bergerac if it's on.

oh and i think jesse from dm is quite cute. anyone agree?

lou xxx
Fluffy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
murder she wrote is annoying. it's obviously her who does all the murders. i like quincy and diagnosis murder best. i don't mind bergerac if it's on.

oh and i think jesse from dm is quite cute. anyone agree?

lou xxx

In a bad 70's kinda cute

Quincy rocks!
LongGone
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
In a bad 70's kinda cute
Diagnosis Murder actually ran from 1993-2001! I was shocked when I found out, it feels so 1970s.

I think Jesse is cute, in a dorky kind of way
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Frances)
Diagnosis Murder actually ran from 1993-2001! I was shocked when I found out, it feels so 1970s.

yeh, the sort of guy you just want to give a big hug to, but could never imagine sleeping with, but he could meet the parents. and he's not exactly got much competition at 2.30 on weekday afternoons.

lou xxx
Fluffy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Frances)

really! Wow! That does shock me! it's soooo 70's looking! In that case, I'm afraid Jesse is just a dork
LongGone
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
really! Wow! That does shock me! it's soooo 70's looking! In that case, I'm afraid Jesse is just a dork
I saw him in a TV movie once, about this geek who kidnapped Elvis as a surprise for his mother, or something. He definitly has the dorky thing going on.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (22)
8.76%
Confident (30)
11.95%
Indifferent (43)
17.13%
Unsure (67)
26.69%
Worried (89)
35.46%

Watched Threads