The Student Room Group

Help! I'm addicted to Kpop.

Scroll to see replies

I love kpop! but my friends don't really like it. Like one of my friends will call a member of Exo hot and then be done with it...but no proper 'fangirl' friends, unfortunately. :frown:
Reply 41
Ah~ I remember when I was such an enthusiast.
I love Kpop
Kris left exo, Jessica left SNSD (Girl's Generation), something dodgy is going on with Sulli (f(x)), and Kai (my husband) doesn't seem to be happy being in the group anymore.....*sigh*
TBH, the main reason why I've become a fan of these groups in particular is due to the relationship they had with each other. However, I've come to understand that most of it is just fake. I'm not mad. Just disappointed for having high expectations.
I kind of want Exo to break up though. It seems they would be a lot happier living a simpler life.
Original post by ForeverHopefully
Kris left exo, Jessica left SNSD (Girl's Generation), something dodgy is going on with Sulli (f(x)), and Kai (my husband) doesn't seem to be happy being in the group anymore.....*sigh*
TBH, the main reason why I've become a fan of these groups in particular is due to the relationship they had with each other. However, I've come to understand that most of it is just fake. I'm not mad. Just disappointed for having high expectations.
I kind of want Exo to break up though. It seems they would be a lot happier living a simpler life.

SM, you big idiot >:frown:

Exo was the first group I ever got really really into (I liked other groups like SNSD and SHINee a lot too but no way near as much) and I think one of the main reasons why I liked them so much was because they all genuinely seemed to care a lot about each other and acted like real brothers/family. But I guess it was just a facade. Ever since Kris left, I've been out of kpop and Exo because I just began to lose hope and started to realise that all these kpop groups that seem so close knit, might not actually be so in real life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by strawberrysnow
SM, you big idiot >:frown:

Exo was the first group I ever got really really into (I liked other groups like SNSD and SHINee a lot too but no way near as much) and I think one of the main reasons why I liked them so much was because they all genuinely seemed to care a lot about each other and acted like real brothers/family. But I guess it was just a facade. Ever since Kris left, I've been out of kpop and Exo because I just began to lose hope and started to realise that all these kpop groups that seem so close knit, might not actually be so in real life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly! It doesn't feel the same anymore. Plus, the Exo members are being extremely overworked. SM really need to get their act together. I only heard this morning the news about Luhan filing a lawsuit against SM :frown: it so sad but I believe he's doing the right things. Things aren't really like they were. I wish they were though. I saw it coming
Original post by notsistermaria
Exactly! It doesn't feel the same anymore. Plus, the Exo members are being extremely overworked. SM really need to get their act together. I only heard this morning the news about Luhan filing a lawsuit against SM :frown: it so sad but I believe he's doing the right things. Things aren't really like they were. I wish they were though. I saw it coming

Yeah. Luhan is my bias but tbh, I'm kind of rooting for him to leave Exo as he isn't happy there. He might then also meet up with Kris in China! :3 And my love for Exo has not been the same since Kris left - nothing's really felt 'right', so Luhan leaving Exo won't mean that much to me (well of course I'm sad to an extent) as I haven't really been catching up with Exo's stuff recently. Anyway, I'll be silently supporting Luhan as he is the first kpop idol/celebrity/bias that I got really into, and what I want most is for him to be healthy and happy :smile: whether he decides to remain in Exo or go solo, I'll always be supporting him. And yeah, after Jessica's departure (and Kris'), I had a feeling that something like this would come, but not so soon.
Original post by strawberrysnow
Yeah. Luhan is my bias but tbh, I'm kind of rooting for him to leave Exo as he isn't happy there. He might then also meet up with Kris in China! :3 And my love for Exo has not been the same since Kris left - nothing's really felt 'right', so Luhan leaving Exo won't mean that much to me (well of course I'm sad to an extent) as I haven't really been catching up with Exo's stuff recently. Anyway, I'll be silently supporting Luhan as he is the first kpop idol/celebrity/bias that I got really into, and what I want most is for him to be healthy and happy :smile: whether he decides to remain in Exo or go solo, I'll always be supporting him. And yeah, after Jessica's departure (and Kris'), I had a feeling that something like this would come, but not so soon.

Yeah, I agree. It does all come down to Luhan's health and happiness, if things were getting too much for him then we can only respect his decisions. Oh yeah, Jessica too- I forgot about that! :eek: In honesty, 2014 has really not been the greatest year for Kpop, so I hope 2015 is much better.
Original post by nekkoya
Hellowww! New on TSR here and omg I'm already finding kpop lovers haha! Any BTS fans here? I'm doing my A2 right now and still a big fan of kpop and kdramas and shows, omg i can't stop though I'm an addict :evilbanana:

YOU LIKE BTS?? OMG who's your bias??? Mine is Jimin and Rapmon *.* - what dramas do you watch? Haha I started AS my addiction still continues I need to cut down on the kdramas and kpop videos XD
Original post by blvckpearls
YOU LIKE BTS?? OMG who's your bias??? Mine is Jimin and Rapmon *.* - what dramas do you watch? Haha I started AS my addiction still continues I need to cut down on the kdramas and kpop videos XD

lol I started AS aswell and k dramas are ruining my life.

kpop was my biggest addiction but I still listen to BTS lots
I just watched their variety show in LA@ omg I start liking V idk? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
lol I started AS aswell and k dramas are ruining my life.

kpop was my biggest addiction but I still listen to BTS lots
I just watched their variety show in LA@ omg I start liking V idk? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LMAO omg BTS American Hustle?? ~ Omg that is soooo funny especially when they try speak English and when V's like "turn upp" XD what ep you on?? && HAHA kdramas are taking up all my time rn haha I've watched so many and still have more to watch XD...do you have any favourite dramas?
Original post by blvckpearls
LMAO omg BTS American Hustle?? ~ Omg that is soooo funny especially when they try speak English and when V's like "turn upp" XD what ep you on?? && HAHA kdramas are taking up all my time rn haha I've watched so many and still have more to watch XD...do you have any favourite dramas?

AHA I finished it in one day! loved it especially the episode of the casting, J HOPE IS JUST GORGZ.

I don't know why but I I loved these hairstyles they were rocking. :redface:

I like hana kimi, marriage not dating, city hunter, glorious day, secret garden ,) you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
AHA I finished it in one day! loved it especially the episode of the casting, J HOPE IS JUST GORGZ.

I don't know why but I I loved these hairstyles they were rocking. :redface:

I like hana kimi, marriage not dating, city hunter, glorious day, secret garden ,) you

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAHA your worse than me XD& AHH jhope is so crazy I love him& rapmon has the best hair haha!& OMG I just started City Hunter watched Ep1 where his fake dad trains him and that, the main actors Lee Min Ho right?? & wellllll...my fave kdrama actor is Lee Jong Suk *faints* & my fave dramas are Gods Gift: 14 days (soooo epic must watch), fated to love you, cunning single lady, discovery of love & doctor stranger :wink:
When Jessica explained the situation, and Luhan'a story was - and consider the fact that i'my only interested in Kim Jong in, but I wouldn't call myself a fan girl 'cause I wouldn't got see exo at concert if someone paid me - things just didn't add up. This is the first time ever, two music group has spiked my intereat since destiny'a child and it's making me think, did/do the boys/girls like each other, or is it just business? In the western world of music, I know most are just in it for the business, and very few actually have a bond and love for music, not fame. AND I truly believed Exo - and G.G. were different. I know some lacked talent compared to others and to majority of artist in the USA&UK but their "bond" is what made them attractive. *sigh* I just needed to get that off my chest.

Plus, in the case of exo, one more will leave. Chinese member? Possibly. But Tao looks like he'a blinded by the fame, therefore is unable to tell what is right from wrong when it comes to his own well being or what he truly deserves.
But if a Korean member leaves, I am so done. I kinda want Kim Jong in to leave and live "normally". He shouldn't have to settle. Anyways he does look sick of it some times and the dancing looks like a chore.
Original post by suzywithaZY
Did somebody say K-Pop?

*Suzy appears*

:rofl:

With Lee Min Ho...
(Actually I'm an Exo fan. NOT a saseng.) -_-

Welcome to the Exo fanclub!
Original post by ILoveExo
Welcome to the Exo fanclub!

Lool this thread is 3 years old! Use this one instead haha! Btw i'm an exo-l too! :h:https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4340618
I was scrolling through and I saw Jiminie...do I sense an ARMY here too? :')
(Actually I'm an Exo fan. NOT a saseng.) -_-

omg exo fan in 2014 wow
Reply 59
Wooow this thread

Quick Reply

Latest