The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
TheWolf
explain why arsene is the best manager :confused:

Exactly, the man can't do tactics.
Reply 21
DazzYa6
this reallllllly cute 24 year old gyal asked me who won out of man utd and arsenal

i said well there were some dudes that came in happy/amused earlier and they had arsenal tops so i guessed arsenal :P

but i was a bit confused because me AND her werent sure if it was man utd who played or tottenham =/
Reply 22
risk-is-good
Remind me, how many British players are there in the Arsenal team?

Exactly, its the biggest joke going!
Reply 23
smokey636
how can u replace players like ... LAUREN

Easy, seeing as he's a lazy twat.
Asshole, Asshole, Asshole, Asshole, Asshole, Asshole, Asshole!!!
Reply 25
ZJuwelH
Easy, seeing as he's a lazy twat.

i can replace berkamp, lauren and toure quite easily
Reply 26
TheWolf
i can replace berkamp, lauren and toure quite easily

I'd keep Toure if I was Arsenal. But there are easily better right backs available (with reference to Lauren).

And in my opinion Steed Malbranque could do so much more for Arsenal than Dennis Bergkamp at present.

I want Malbranque at United :frown:
Reply 27
how can u say Arsene Wenger has no tactics, when hes lead the team to 34 games unbeaten, come on man if your not gona speak any sense then just dont speak at all.

And look at the players arsene wenger has brought in, let me name a few and look how good they are now.

1 - Thierry henry - the best player in the world
2 - Patrick vieira - the best defensive midfielder in the world
3 - ashley cole - the best english left back in many years
4 - edu - wasnt great at the start but look at him now
5 - kolo toure - what a player, with this his 1st season in the premiership
6 - freddie ljungberg - great player
7 - reyes - will be brilliant in the next 2 years

and many more, so dont talk rubbish about arsene wenger
Reply 28
smokey636

Saw the best of him two seasons ago.
Reply 29
smokey636
how can u say Arsene Wenger has no tactics, when hes lead the team to 34 games unbeaten, come on man if your not gona speak any sense then just dont speak at all.

And look at the players arsene wenger has brought in, let me name a few and look how good they are now.

1 - Thierry henry - the best player in the world
2 - Patrick vieira - the best defensive midfielder in the world
3 - ashley cole - the best english left back in many years
4 - edu - wasnt great at the start but look at him now
5 - kolo toure - what a player, with this his 1st season in the premiership
7 - reyes - will be brilliant in the next 2 years

and many more, so dont talk rubbish about arsene wenger

why cant you replace edu + ljungerberg? id rather have Kaka and Duff instead of these 2
Reply 30
how can u say that about toure its his first season and look how well he has played, him and campbell are the best parnership in the league.

Actually our back 4, lauren, cole, campbell, toure are the best, if you dont think the same as me, look on ceefax, it will show you that arsenal have the best defence in the league
Reply 31
you see your talking crap again, of course u can replace edu, zidane can replace him, but will zidane leave madrid no i dont think so.

and another replacement for ljungberg is ronaldinho.

But your talking absolute crap because there is no way you will be able to get the players, appart from maybe real madrid.

please just stop talking crap

just because you have world class players, it doesnt mean u have a great team. look at real madrid there losing all the time
Reply 32
Look how can u replace players like VIEIRA, HENRY, BERGKAMP, PIRES, COLE, CAMPBELL, TOURE, LAUREN

i just said its possible
Reply 33
[QUOTE="TheWolf"]
theaman
Yes, thats a good point, but this is the ENGLISH Premier league, which is why people like to see English players playing in top teams, especially with Euro 2004 soon to kick off.

QUOTE]

mmm i dont watch real madrid games to see 'Spanish players' playing :confused:

Thats as a fan.....this is the viewpoint of managers, coaches.etc who wish to see English players coming through. Spanish officials want Spanish players coming through, otherwise their national team won't perform when their current crop of players retire from international games.
Reply 34
if you look at i have wrote i have said, i would love to see more english players coming through but i dont think it will happen
Reply 35
Well done Arsenal. Deserved champions. Best team in England - Yes. Best team in the World - definitely not and don't say it until you have anything to back it up!

Regarding Arsenal's arrogance........without doubt there is quite a bit of that within the team. There's a fine line between confidence in their ability and arrogance and i must say that Arsenal fall on the wrong side of the line a lot!! I remember Keown was interviewed by the BBC and he said that Arsenal were a better side than Brazil........hmm..that says it all really!

Arsene Wenger...best manager....well he's definitely one of the best managers around and his recent acheivements are excellent. Fergie probably still is the best manager given his record but there is no reason Wenger couldn't claim that title..........but it will take some time and trophies to do that!
Reply 36
i agree arsenal are not the best team in the world, at the moment but they are gradually getting there, when they move into there new stadium in 2 years time, that is when they will be right up there with the best in the world.

there is no best team in the world because every team is getting beat, appart from arsenal in the league :smile:. Real madrid are losing alot of matches and look at there team.
Reply 37
ARSENAL!

I don't care, we are best team in England Europe and probably the world (read da sig because I don't want an argument!)
Reply 38
who can ever deny that the gunners are the best :tongue:
tho each team has its own uplift and down falls but Arsenal still won the cup ! :biggrin:
Reply 39
TheWolf
explain why arsene is the best manager :confused:

Because he doesn't change a football teams halfway through a match or Kick a football boot at a really good player and treat him so badly that he leaves the club and moves to spain.

I think it would be nice I Chelsea won the european cup Man U won the FA cup and Now Arsenal have one the premireship and it would be all nice and even. Personally I think that Arsenal are the best team but that is just my oppion.

Latest

Trending

Trending