bullied 10 years ago ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I was bullied but in high school but that was long time gone. Recently met few people from back school but they were not the bullies . But some how this triggered All the events from the past . I am here deep thinking about all the events and the betrayal that has happened . I know I can't changed them they r done . like now I am saying this its cool but few hours later I will be in deep sorrow. Thinking about what happened. It's like going back in time and revisiting every moment over and over again .where I will fix them that those events never happened. I will construct it on my mind that I was normal and I wasn't bullied. I was just Normal everything was fine and normal . Everything was good like everyone else. But at the end its just not what happened and it kills me . I spent hours going back changing the past were everything was okay it feels good. It's like a addiction . Everything is soooo good and perfect and at the end I will come back to reality . that's not what happened and the demons come and hunt me. I couldn't sleep properly. Keep on asking why me.i know this is all stupid. my conscious tells me it's past nothing can't be done but still I just feel so much sorrow. Like wtf is going on. This is so emotional. God I wish for one sec they feel what I feel. I swear just one sec. But this will never happen. Emotion flying all over the place now goodness just don't know what to do . When I started writing this I felt bad inside now it feels god and it goes bad again. Don't even know what's wrong with me. Thing that happen 10 years ago sudden triggered so madly. is this depression don't know what this is .late 20s man . Never experience this much sorrow .anyone else keep on wasting time just going back in a time loop . I really don't know what's going on wanna go back to last week when everything was normal then this stupid daydream but I just cant
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
why don't you just forget about it and move on? block out the people from your past if you have to.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Does Google Translate have an English-to-English function?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (24)
16.78%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (48)
33.57%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (14)
9.79%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (14)
9.79%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (7)
4.9%
I think it's an unfair expectation (33)
23.08%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
2.1%

Watched Threads